Post your Becker knives pics here

Wow my 15 came in the mail today I can’t be more pleased with it, this is the one I really wanted, I think the 16 and 11 will complement it nicely. The 15 shows me how much I need to strip and patina the others and let’s not forget to use the heck out of them. Also the micarta is a nice feel those will come soon.
View attachment 1092207
Nice looking patina. :thumbsup:

Wow my 15 came in the mail today I can’t be more pleased with it, this is the one I really wanted, I think the 16 and 11 will complement it nicely. The 15 shows me how much I need to strip and patina the others and let’s not forget to use the heck out of them. Also the micarta is a nice feel those will come soon.
View attachment 1092207
Looks GREAT Congrats :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's 91bravo 91bravo 21 that we swapped for one of my Patrols that is now in your Exceedingly large mitts. The 21 has 91bravo etched into the blade. One day when I get tired of beating on it I will box it up and ship it back. Without his consent of course:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey wait, you can't do that. That thing belongs to you now! I have too many big choppers at the moment anyway.

Just haven't been using them. Haven't been to the cabin for about 2 months now. May be another month before I get there. I don't use my blades that often at home.
Do what I did, go in your backyard, and find some wood to beat on, and make a fire and, (I didnt really do this part>) poor yourself some whiskey, and close your eyes and imagine ...(that happened later in my basement bar)....

Thank you. I have been using the 16 so much that I’ve decided to just let it go and see how the 1095 naturally stains and colors.

The kydex sheath is decent, but I am saving to see if azwelke can sell me one of his for the King.
It's going to look GREAT! I finally finished up with smoothing of some of mine and I'am going to let em be now. You made that sheath ? Very nice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back