Post your CRK carry knife for today.

wwFIDwh.jpg
[/IMG]

Just came in today,second one in a week,cant get enough!

Sorry for a question here,but is it ok to carry without the slip?

Absolutely, the biggest reason I carry in a sheath is to protect the slabs from getting all dinged up from other stuff in my pocket. I prefer the worn look and dings from using instead of carrying

Thanx. Usually only thing in that pocket is a knife, so shouldn't get to beat on its own. Just getting into these so wanna learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one clipped in my back pocket doesn't rub against keys or anything, so it doesn't get 'pocket wash'. The one in my front pocket rides in a slip.

The one clipped in my back pocket doesn't rub against keys or anything, so it doesn't get 'pocket wash'. The one in my front pocket rides in a slip.

Awesome. Still can't believe how nice their wood is, and its embedded so pretty tough too I imagine

Good to know, I like to carry and use my knife so even tough I know these are tough still in awe of the goodness

Good to know, I like to carry and use my knife so even tough I know these are tough still in awe of the goodness

To give you an idea, look at this Classic I had or a bit. Clearly a used knife, but notice how good the wood still looked. Kinda wish I still had that one.

DepartureABlarge_zpswptutioo.jpg

XCawSA2.jpg
[/IMG]
MzGU2Hc.jpg
[/IMG]

home early carry,with some beer{s}

I've seen this Sebbie with a pepper and a gnome so far. If it shows up with a italian beef sandwich with giardiniera I'm going to come up there and take it.

How may Old Styles are you into it so far??

Back