Post your Spyderco collection in one picture!

Here is one of the few that I have:
Zebralight-with-Yojimbo-2-and-Kimber-45.jpg

I've sold everything but these lockback models...for my usage and in my experience the thinness of their design and the strength of the lock combined with light weight/ease of carry are the perfect package. I may pick up a Lil Matriarch but that's it for the near future. Charlie Mike Delica, Rookie, ZDP SE Delica, FFG E4 that I have absolutely thrashed for 2 years.

spy.jpg

I started reading this thread thinking my collection wasn't that excessive. Then I started getting worried by the number of knives in some of the larger collections that I also have, so I did a quick tally, and worked out I must have close to 50 :eek: - and Techno is on the way as of yesterday.

Don't think I'll have time to dig them all out to photo, but maybe I'll get to doing a select few.

I started with the Endura, then the Leaf Storm, next the Gayle Bradley and Vallotton.

IMAGE_AD436085-669E-4C65-8DD9-F15AC868CF67.JPG

My meager yet mighty Military and Paramilitary 2 collection...
13.jpg

I have an Orange Para 2 sitting in the Post Office and scheduled for delivery tomorrow morning. That just add a splash of pizazz to my growing family of Spydies.

No way I could get all of mine in one photo. Heck the one below isn't even all my Kiwis. :eek:

kiwi_group_29a.JPG

Not all of my spydercos, and not one picture, but its a start . . .

This is a drawer of my CF-handled knives - all but one are spydercos
7670407678_d60947a2aa_z.jpg

And here's my spyderpac containing most of my larger folders - about a third of these are spydercos
7670408710_cdfb0f786b_z.jpg

That covers most, but not all, of my larger spyderco folders - have a bunch of smaller folders as well, and a few fixed blades.

Don't carry the Delica anymore so its been put away, but heres the rest with my new military.
photo7.jpg

That white endura looks awesome, I dont think ive seen a white before..
Heres mine, just snapped it outside, suns gone down so not the best pic.

100_1181.jpg

Civilian, purple zdp189 endura 4, waved endura 4 with polished convexed saber grind, Carbon fiber Superhawk, redwood burl mule, zt0300 (whoopsies!), couple more mules I need to handle.

Back