Post your Spyderco collection in one picture!

spyderco.jpg

Ok, finally got all of them together for a photo (just missing a Caly 3.5 which is in a different state right now).
IMG_2596.jpg

Wow, I thought I had a problem. Can't wait to show this thread to my girlfriend and show her what 'normal' collections look like. :D

Wow, I thought I had a problem. Can't wait to show this thread to my girlfriend and show her what 'normal' collections look like. :D
my advice is don't. she might try to get in touch with those other spydey collectors. :D

No it is not needed to hold the knife together.

No it is not needed to hold the knife together.

So what holds the scales together close to the butt of the knife if not the barrel bolt? Are they glued together? It kinda looks like the scales could be pryed apart if the barrel bolt is removed. Or is the whole FRN handle molded in one piece?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344630828.399022.jpg

Lots more than I thought I had. Id like to get rid of a few of these though, make room for some others. :p

They do kind of duplicate like that, but then the problem is which ones to get rid of?

The Southfork is listed somewhere right now. The Caly 3.5 CF sold to a friend. But I might have to get another one sometime soon. The G-10 UKPK will probably end up going soon.

The rest I got as presents or killer deals. No sense getting rid of them. So many more I'd like to add though.

Back