Posting Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
W4z1dOP.jpg

You can't use a html link, you have to use either a direct link to the image or BBCode (which looks like [ IMG ])

Recently the Upload a File function stopped giving me the “insert full-size image” option. I can only attach the thumbnail. Did something change with the forum software .

Attachments

• 75C3A299-A62B-4230-85C2-7FD4C15E05AF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Hi, Spark Spark .

I've just been using the "upload a file" directly from my computer. I've been trying to find out if there's a limit to how many times I can do that before hitting a data limit. To be clear, I'm not talking about uploading pictures to my media gallery, where I can see how much data I've used, and delete some to make room. I mean directly loading into a post.

Thank you for any info you can give me.
Hey r8shell r8shell it seems Spark doesn't care to reply.:rolleyes:
I know there is a 20 pic limit per post here if that helps.
I believe, like the old joint, we're only limited to how many pics per post, not forum wide.

Hey r8shell r8shell it seems Spark doesn't care to reply.:rolleyes:
I know there is a 20 pic limit per post here if that helps.
I believe, like the old joint, we're only limited to how many pics per post, not forum wide.
Thank you, mykel. I appreciate the help. :)
I never managed to get the file uploader to work on the old software, so I've only been using it since the change-over, which came about shortly before the Photobucket fiasco. (and I've been asking this question about data limits since then, as well) It's so easy to just drag & drop a file from my computer without having to first upload it to an image hosting site. :thumbsup:

I'm using an Android phone how do I get a picture on my profile and how do I put pictures on for items to sell. Sorry if I sound dumb but I'm new to the Forum as of today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back