Posting Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
CmQ0ksQ.jpg

That's the album link containing the picture you want, I clicked it and see the image you want. If you right-click the image, click 'view image'
imgurhelp.PNG

and then copy the link in the URL bar

imgurhelp2.PNG

you can then use the link you copied and paste it into the box you get after you click on the 'image' icon at the top of the text box on the forums.

imgurhelp3.PNG

Thanks King MC. I was using the Imgur App which didn’t allow the right link. Got her all figured out.

Okay so here is how I am doing it.
Take a pic with my phone and sharing it directly to my imgur account.
Then I go online and log into bladeforums and also log into my imgur account.
Once in imgur I hover on my account name and it has an option of "images".
Click on the images option and it should show the pictures you have taken.
Then click on the pic you wish to share.
After clicking on the pic there should be a bunch of different codes, copy the BBcode.
Now go back to bladeforums and the start a post you wish to create with the pic.
Right click in the post directly and hit paste. This should paste the code into your post.
Dont worry about the little camera or upload file just past directly into the post.
Once you hit post reply your pic should show up as mine did above.
This is all done with Windows not Mac.

I still have yet to figure out how to do all this directly from my phone.
Kind of a pain but it works.

Well it is my understanding that gold members can post photos direct from their mobile device
but when I try nothing happens

Well it is my understanding that gold members can post photos direct from their mobile device
but when I try nothing happens
I use imgur from my phone. You can't do it from the app or it will show up as a link. You can force the desk top site from your phone and post pics from there

Thanks this remains a head scratcher to me my computer doesn't seem to recognise my i phone

Thanks this remains a head scratcher to me my computer doesn't seem to recognise my i phone
If you get an imgur account I can probably tell you how to do it from that point of you'd like. It took me awhile to figure it out.

I can post directly from my ipad or iphone. I prefer the pad because the pictures and the keyboard are larger. First you get the picture in your on board library (shot, screen shot, whatever). Then you pull it up in your Image Size app., resize it, and put it back in the library. When you go to post, there will be 2 pictures that look the same. The first is unsized. Ignore it. The second is sized. Post it.
When I am done posting, I erase the resized picture and keep the original. I can always resize it again if I need to post it again.BF40D1D5-D27F-4DB5-8E23-91BD9868C834.jpeg

This is interesting for some reason I never see the the icons or screens that folks show on here explaining how to do this.
Are you guys maybe using an app that I haven't installed? Beats me.

The Image Size app is available at the Apple store. It was free, but I paid a little extra to lose the pop-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back