Prepare For The SYKCO Alpha Dog 6. . . INFI & Resiprene C. . .Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:00pm Eastern!

Wonderful knife. Just love it. Very well balanced.
2p8rmUu.jpg
Nice looking sheath as well.

Garth

So, prepare for the Alpha Dog Series. . . Lots of INFI. . . Lots of Resiprene C :cool: . . . and lots of images of Dancing Dumpster Dan that will never go away!!! :eek: o_O :confused:

The first in this new series is the Alpha Dog 6. . . :cool:

The long top grind not only aids in penetration but allows for a faster and lighter blade while leaving a substantial flat along the spine for batoning. :cool: :thumbsup:

It will go "LIVE" on the Busse Combat Website ONLY at 9:00pm Eastern this coming Wednesday, May 8th, 2019!!! :cool: :thumbsup: :cool:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D
What's next in the series? My vote is for the AD15 - big brother of the MOAB with a .35" thick MOAB-style blade and Basic handle - SUPER cool! :eek::cool::D

How the hell did I miss this. The size is perfect for IWB carry. Infi with res-c.
Crazy offering.
It is QUITE a nice blade. Mine came wicked sharp. The blade shape reminds me a lot of the NFNO (or was that NFSF.... no, I think NFNO). NFNO = Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw. Even though my NFNO doesn't have a swedge... just something about the sweep of the blade.

Man .... don't do that to me .... popping up this thread .... for a moment, I got excited thinking there'd be a new DS in the pipeline.
Exactly! I’ve gotten unintentionally trolled good when an old Busse/SwampRat/SYKCO offering gets dredged up. I’m sitting here thinking “awesome! I got a chance to get a sweet new knife!”, then when I look at the original thread date it’s back to disappointment lol. Must’ve happened 3 times in the past couple of months.

I've been asking for a re-release or an AD8/9...

...you guys know what to do in order to make happen if you REALLY REALLY want one.

(take this thread to 3000+ pages..... I promised Jerry I wouldn't do it again if he released the HOGB8 from its pen)

Exactly! I’ve gotten unintentionally trolled good when an old Busse/SwampRat/SYKCO offering gets dredged up. I’m sitting here thinking “awesome! I got a chance to get a sweet new knife!”, then when I look at the original thread date it’s back to disappointment lol. Must’ve happened 3 times in the past couple of months.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've been asking for a re-release or an AD8/9...

...you guys know what to do in order to make happen if you REALLY REALLY want one.

(take this thread to 3000+ pages..... I promised Jerry I wouldn't do it again if he released the HOGB8 from its pen)
We need to get this thread going!!!!!!

Back