Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

My collection, which has since grown by a TAD Dauntless Mk1 Mod1, and a Voorhies Model 15 custom:

JoCzB0H.jpg

My collection, which has since grown by a TAD Dauntless Mk1 Mod1, and a Voorhies Model 15 custom:

JoCzB0H.jpg

Wow, impressive collection. There are some beautiful knives in there, I like that tashi a lot. How do you like the Xerx? I passed on it but it looks great in there. I think I see a Hoback there too

Wow, impressive collection. There are some beautiful knives in there, I like that tashi a lot. How do you like the Xerx? I passed on it but it looks great in there. I think I see a Hoback there too

Thanks. I have not carried or used the Xerx yet. Still not sure about the lines of it. Flips very nicely, nice action all around, just haven't carried it yet.

No Hoback in there, had one but swapped it for the Reate Future.

Thanks. I have not carried or used the Xerx yet. Still not sure about the lines of it. Flips very nicely, nice action all around, just haven't carried it yet.

No Hoback in there, had one but swapped it for the Reate Future.

Ahh what's the farthest left knife at 9 o'clock? I must be confused by the lines of the handle.

That Future in Damascus is really a thing of beauty.

Ahh what's the farthest left knife at 9 o'clock? I must be confused by the lines of the handle.

That Future in Damascus is really a thing of beauty.

That is a Steelcraft Begg Kwaiken. Lightning fast, and super comfy to carry. One of my favorites.

View attachment 1266177 My larger EDC blade, Spartan Harsey Folder. Still fairly new. I think this folder will look good with some wear on it, in time. I have bought and sold a lot of folders in the last year. My goal was to narrow it down to 3 edc blades to rotate. This one made the cut. Along with a large and small Sebenza 21.

That's a nice SHF, I've always wanted to play with one of those, haven't had the pleasure of actually getting my hands on one though!

Back