Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

that's a cool knife, I've never seen it before.

Its a Three Sisters Forge Beast. S35VN, ~3" blade. Really nice, smaller, robust knife great for heavy use. Changes have been made over the years, different steels, hardware, waterjet show side designs. For a short time he used M390.

Its a Three Sisters Forge Beast. S35VN, ~3" blade. Really nice, smaller, robust knife great for heavy use. Changes have been made over the years, different steels, hardware, waterjet show side designs. For a short time he used M390.

Good looking out, I'll have to keep my eye out for one if it pops up

Yes sir. I love it too. It’s the production version made by Reate. Wonderful build quality and classy looking.

Nice, I didnt get to nab one of the Reate Rhinos.... i missed the evo typhoon and i passed on the Void. Shouldn't have let those pass dammit. I think the rhino and the 3.5 typhoon are knives I'd grab in a second if they hit the sales forum.

Nice, I didnt get to nab one of the Reate Rhinos.... i missed the evo typhoon and i passed on the Void. Shouldn't have let those pass dammit. I think the rhino and the 3.5 typhoon are knives I'd grab in a second if they hit the sales forum.
GPK has the Rhino in stock if you’re interested.

the evo typhoon is sweet, grab one if you get the chance. I’ve got the void on preorder. I’m waiting for an arius in my price range that grabs my attention to become available or I’ll just grab a chaves 229. So many knives... I wish I was rich

the evo typhoon is sweet, grab one if you get the chance. I’ve got the void on preorder. I’m waiting for an arius in my price range that grabs my attention to become available or I’ll just grab a chaves 229. So many knives... I wish I was rich

Me too Buddy me too.... being rich would solve a lot of my problems you probably make a bunch of other problems happened too.

Yeah I'd love to have an arius it's on my grail list but someday perhaps. Mini Goblin would be pretty nice as well.

Holt specter and grimsmo Rask around that grail list as well

Last edited:
bw5aUOSh.jpg

j3nqThRh.jpg

What maker is the shark logo? I drawing a blank

Alright so had time to take some better pictures of the XM-18 3.5" Bowie Vintage (there is only so much I can do from my phone).

I really love the skinnies but I took a chance on the standard (since it is the vintage line) and it's not as thin, just a little bit of an adjustment. At least this one has the triway, I have been waiting for a Gen 6 Bowie so this just made sense to me.

Anyone have any input on 01 tool steel parkerized finish? CLP on a rag I'm assuming... any special wear issues I should avoid?

Now I just need a working finish skinny and I'm done with Hinderer for a while, haha. Gotta get back to broadening my selection a little.... been on an RHK kick lately.

Last edited:
Back