Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

Here's two production folders that I just can't get enough of and am more than happy to show off. I bought the extensively decorated Northwest Edition Spartan Harsey Folder in late October and was so taken with it that I began searching for a Plain Jane for a work user. Just before Christmas this one popped up on the Exchange and I jumped right on it. Now I've got one SHF to EDC another to beat on.

dwwCO0G.jpg

GVjtUSc.jpg

Here's two production folders that I just can't get enough of and am more than happy to show off. I bought the extensively decorated Northwest Edition Spartan Harsey Folder in late October and was so taken with it that I began searching for a Plain Jane for a work user. Just before Christmas this one popped up on the Exchange and I jumped right on it. Now I've got one SHF to EDC another to beat on.

dwwCO0G.jpg

GVjtUSc.jpg

Nice collection brother, I've been hoping they start special series of the SHF 3.25 one day. That's more my size knife lately

I got this CKF S.S.E. last week and snapped a few pics while carrying it today. This was bought LNIPouch off the Exchange and still seems to be breaking in. I'm a little reluctant to play with the pivot adjustment given the notorious softness CFK's hardware. Still, it's a solid piece with good flipping action on ceramic bearings, easy lock release, not quite free-dropping (yet?), and a nicely ground, stonewashed FFG M390 blade.

gcuvI2D.jpg

2Us8aGu.jpg

m2fX9bx.jpg

I got this CKF S.S.E. last week and snapped a few pics while carrying it today. This was bought LNIPouch off the Exchange and still seems to be breaking in. I'm a little reluctant to play with the pivot adjustment given the notorious softness CFK's hardware. Still, it's a solid piece with good flipping action on ceramic bearings, easy lock release, not quite free-dropping (yet?), and a nicely ground, stonewashed FFG M390 blade.

gcuvI2D.jpg

2Us8aGu.jpg

m2fX9bx.jpg

Looks great

Back