Progress Thread - The Redmeadow Bowies

Dayum! That there is one purdy Bowie! :thumbsup:
giphy.gif

Absolutely breathtaking John!!! :eek: :cool: Just unreal. Amazing work!!! :D :thumbsup:

Now please excuse me while I go clean out my shorts and wipe off keyboard... :oops:

PS - I'd love a copy of my own. ;) Don't change a thing. Perfection. :thumbsup:

I seldom post here (or anywhere else for that matter ;)) but I have enjoyed watching your last couple of projects from beginning to end. I really appreciate the extra time you take to document the journey and *WOW*, the end results are always worth the wait. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments and the likes. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but the layers in the paperstone really look good with the grain in the ivory. I dont usually use colors I think because they look like plastic to me, this paperstone has a really warm look to it.

Overall, very clean. The lines, the look, the swagger; very nice work, John. :cool:

Very nice looking knife John, you did a fine job on that.

The evil twin in black richlite, bronze, blackwood, and leather.
IMG_20170915_114424.jpg
I make the stacks oversize, it gives more even lines towards the center when it gets shaped.
If anyone's is interesed in a premade block, let me know.

Nice! So, have you considered blade etching and a presentation box, yet? Asking for a friend...

Case Bowie.jpg Case Bowie 2.jpg

Presentation box sounds like a pretty good idea, the blade etching might be a bit cheesy.

Back