• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PSK knives

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
These are PSK (personal survival kit) knives I make out of 1/8" O1. They are 6" overall with a 2 1/2" blade. There are 4 holes drilled for chute cord wrapping. They come as pictured without a sheath.

Lifetime guaranteed
I accept check, M.O. or paypal
Thanks for looking
Scott

psk.JPG

Last edited:
these PSK knives rock.... i use mine on a regular basis... it is wicked sharp... :thumbup:

you can't find a better knife for $45, i can tell you that much.... i made a leather neck sheath for mine and i also had a friend make a kydex sheath for it too......:D

scott's a great guy to deal with... i also have one of his nifty firesteel strikers on the way....

mike

Scott,

PSK arrived today. Wow!!
What a great knife. Perfect size for my hand and so sharp, I could shave a cat and he wouldn't even know it:D

Thank you for the super deal and fast shipping.

vr
Mark T.

Scott,

PSK arrived today. Wow!!
What a great knife. Perfect size for my hand and so sharp, I could shave a cat and he wouldn't even know it:D

Thank you for the super deal and fast shipping.

vr
Mark T.

Hey, watch out Mark. I like cats. :D Can't wait for our blades to arrive. Hopefully soon!

Damn that is a cool little knife... Simple, attractive and useful. Cant get much better than that.

Mine came Saturday. Looks great, will look even better after I get the cord wrap done. Great sheath Scott! I have to admit I was not expecting a lot for $15, but it is very sturdy and just perfect for this knife! Steven

Back