• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PSK knives

Runs With Sharp Tings and Kemo Sabe, I'll have one each for you guys next week. Shoot me an email. Everyone else, I'll have two more available middle of next week. I'd have more but I had to order more steel.:D
Scott

Scott,

I'll take one, just let me know when you're ready for payment, and are you capable of making a kydex neck sheath for it (I know it'll be extra) and if not can you recommend someone who can?

Thanks,
Drew

Scott made me a leather sheath for mine, that is far nicer than I had expected for the money. Steven

Scott,

I'll take one, just let me know when you're ready for payment, and are you capable of making a kydex neck sheath for it (I know it'll be extra) and if not can you recommend someone who can?

Thanks,
Drew

Drew,
I'll have it ready early next week. I'll be heat treating them tomorrow. You can send payment whenever it's easiest for you. I don't work with kydex, leather only. I would recommend Eric (Normark) on the forum for kydex work.
Scott

Scott, paypal has been sent! While searching an older thread in the wilderness & survival forum I think you mentioned you were sending a psk to Normark, does he have this a standard item now? I would contact him directly but I'm not sure if he'd have any idea what I'm talking about.

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to this one!

Scott, paypal has been sent! While searching an older thread in the wilderness & survival forum I think you mentioned you were sending a psk to Normark, does he have this a standard item now? I would contact him directly but I'm not sure if he'd have any idea what I'm talking about.

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to this one!
I never got together with Normark. You'll have to contact him directly. He knows what the PSK knives are. BTW, got the PP.

Kemo, got the email and sent you a response.
I've got one left, ready early next week.
Scott

Scott,got mine today,great blade,razor sharp,you made a nice sheath to go with it,thanks again
K.Marc

Good to hear Marc. Enjoy! Thanks. These are gone. More coming. I'm waiting on a steel shipment.
Scott

Scott, put me on the waiting list for after the holidays once you get more steel.
Gotta recover from holiday shopping bills, but definitely want one of these!

thanks.

i sign for one, if u ship oversea - italy- ,normally shiiping fee witn USPS priority is about 9/12 bucks. i have a premium verified Paypal account.
btw, i need a kydex neck sheath too... so maybe we can arrange for sending the knife to someone in usa , but dunno who.. will take a look..

e-mail sent. I'd like one if available. If currently sold out, I'd like to be on the list for next time.

Can someone post a photo of their's after cord-wrapping?

-Bob

your e-mail bounced back - trying again

Back