• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PSK knives

I will have 3 more of these available to ship by next Monday 11-27.
I'm hoping to make 6 a week to put here for sale. I will post when they become available.
Scott

Can you put me on the list or do I have to wait until they are officially available to speak for one? If so then put please put me on the list and I will send you the funds as soon as you say that they are available.

Mark

Mark, I have three just about ready so if you want one of the 3 let me know. I have to clean it up and sharpen.
Scott

Scott, I'd like to get one when they're ready. Please add me to the list. Thanks...

Bill

Hello, I would like to get on your list for one of these blades. Let me know about payment and such. Thanks.:)

Scott, sounds good to me. I will send you the funds then.

Mark

Got it Mark, thanks. I'll ship it after Thanksgiving.
Bill, still have 2. You're welcome to one of them.
BOBO, check the first post in this thread for payment.
Last 2 sale pending.
Scott

you guys are going to love these little PSK knives... :D :thumbup:

they throw a mean spark from a firesteel too....:thumbup:

mike

These are gone, thank you! I will post as soon as the next ones are ready. Deer season next week. That will slow me down a bit. :D
Scott

Got my blade in the mail today, it is just as pictured and absolutely razor sharp. Thanks Scott.

Got your blade today, and it's an outstanding little knife. Thank you for the great work on the sheath also. You do very fine work. And for $45, I got a hell of a deal. Thank you.:thumbup:

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Hope to get some more together soon. Dang deer season is slowing me up a bit.:D
Scott

Back