• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PSK knives

Payment sent. Please let me know if there are any problems.

-Bob

My PSK arrived today. Very nice work on the grind, and the sheath is just what I had in mind. Huge thanks and a big Thumbs-Up!

I'd still be interested in seeing photos of others' PSKs to get ideas for the cord wrapping.

-Bob

Thanks Bob. I hope to have some more next week. I'll post when there are ready. Josh and Liam have first dibs.
Scott

Really a SUPER neat little knife, Scott. Very impressed with my new knife.:thumbup:

Thanks again,

-Danny

gossmanpsk7dr5.jpg

gossmanpsk4nj0.jpg

Nope, just cord wrap. To me a haandle would sort of defeat the basic premise of the knife, but then to each his own. Steven

Has anybody made a handle for one of these yet ?

To answer your question, I do make a handled version called the Boartooth.

Picture 012.jpg

but I consider them a custom order so they have to go on the waiting list. I make the PSK knives as they are to keep cost down. These are the only knives I make inbetween orders without the long wait.
Scott

Hi, Scott

Looks A++! You seem to have a fine reputation here.

Did I gather correctly that you offer a leather sheath for around $15? Did I read correctly?

Does anyone have a pic?

Thanks

steve

Steve,
Here's a pic of the neck sheath (left) and belt sheath (right). The belt sheath in plain, no concho. It has a riveted belt loop on the back.
Scott

Picture 049.jpg

I have his belt sheath and I was very surprised when I saw it. For the price I was expecting something very thin and flimsy, what I recieved was very well made, thick leather. Scott delivers quality goods! Steven

Put me down for one. And a leather belt sheath, when you make another batch. Thanks.

Back