Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Pecs or Moobs? My boy may be right, dad is a fat man! How did this happen!!:D

I rarely post pictures of myself, guess I should get over that, it's not like any of us have any privacy anyways. It is good to put a face to a name, even if it's an ugly mug.

I didn't think about taking pictures with anyone at Blade until Vegas forge asked me if I would take their picture with Neil Kamimura, I said sure, if I can get one too. Spoke briefly with him later, interesting guy.
View attachment 1001467

Me and the incredible Bill Ruple, one of the nicest guys I think I've ever met. After a good conversation I shamelessly asked him "Mr. Ruple, could I get a picture with you?" He said "As long as you call me Bill from now on".
View attachment 1001468

Day 2 at Blade with my good friend and knifemaker Chance Keller (@Knife1987) Us trying to get a selfie was comical. Not sure if he wants his mug out there so I'll block it out:eek:
View attachment 1001469
Yeah John, you're sooo obese!:rolleyes:
If I can get healthy, back to the gym for sure, I think I've gained 10 pounds in the last 2 months :mad:.

Looked like a great time, with great folks!:cool::thumbsup:

Pecs or Moobs? My boy may be right, dad is a fat man! How did this happen!!:D

I rarely post pictures of myself, guess I should get over that, it's not like any of us have any privacy anyways. It is good to put a face to a name, even if it's an ugly mug.

I didn't think about taking pictures with anyone at Blade until Vegas forge asked me if I would take their picture with Neil Kamimura, I said sure, if I can get one too. Spoke briefly with him later, interesting guy.
View attachment 1001467

Me and the incredible Bill Ruple, one of the nicest guys I think I've ever met. After a good conversation I shamelessly asked him "Mr. Ruple, could I get a picture with you?" He said "As long as you call me Bill from now on".
View attachment 1001468

Day 2 at Blade with my good friend and knifemaker Chance Keller (@Knife1987) Us trying to get a selfie was comical. Not sure if he wants his mug out there so I'll block it out:eek:
View attachment 1001469

Looks like a great time. :thumbsup:

Unveiling tomorrow o_O
OChfeUq.jpg

Hey Johnny, enjoying some cool weather for a change. Finally looking and feeling like fall and I might now get some shop and forge time. I think this one turned out okay after a a few snafu's, okay about 27. :p

Snafus are a necessary ingredient!

Is that a guitar kit in the background? I didn't know you was a Gitarzan.

Snafus are a necessary ingredient!

Is that a guitar kit in the background? I didn't know you was a Gitarzan.
Yes they is I think I'm about at a 4 to 1 ratio with snafu's. Yeppers that's a guitar kit got most of it put together need to glue the neck, fret board and the bridge on then finish her.

Yes they is I think I'm about at a 4 to 1 ratio with snafu's. Yeppers that's a guitar kit got most of it put together need to glue the neck, fret board and the bridge on then finish her.
Does it have a truss rod in the neck?
Of course, you are in the land of Nazareth!:cool::thumbsup:

Does it have a truss rod in the neck?
Of course, you are in the land of Nazareth!:cool::thumbsup:

Yes it does have the truss rod western style, I've been through the Martin factory a few times. It's an amazing experience especially the wood room they even wind their own strings on site. Everyone's office has a Martin that they help build on the wall and they encourage them to play it.

Yes it does have the truss rod western style, I've been through the Martin factory a few times. It's an amazing experience especially the wood room they even wind their own strings on site. Everyone's office has a Martin that they help build on the wall and they encourage them to play it.
Well, between there, Titusville and you place, gotta git there! :D:thumbsup:

Sounds like a great first leg of the Great Road Trip...
Then we all can pile in to Ted's bus, head west, turn right at Albuquerque, set the heading to Cutbank!
Don't forget your towel! :)

Back