Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Thanks for the kind words Rupe, er... Chris.... er... whoever.

Yep, we’ve been friends like forever. Many a time, I heard pounding in the next office. It was only Chris banging his head on his desk, weeping uncontrollably.

Chris, about the Hearn - I told you you’re in my will. Since I’m probably worth more dead than alive, you’ll have to talk to Renee if you want it sooner than later. And sorry, all the guns in the safe are spoken for.

Thanks for the welcome folks. Don’t worry about my sense of humor. I was married to my ex-wife for 21 years. You guys don’t scare me.
I'd be more impressed if you were married to my ex-wife for 21 years.
I'd be a lot wealthier, too.

My #1 gets that one. Unless I take it with me. You never know what you’ll find on the other side.

Hank? Really?

Ughhhh... the one that might actually use it on me. Thanks.:rolleyes:

For those that don't know Ron's son Henry, buckle up. I'll tell you a tale.

Ron, his family (ex wife included) and me and mine were tent camping in northern Michigan. We ended up at a site with a backwood, redneck, loud mouth family camping a dozen yards from us. Just plain annoying people. Slobs that didn't understand what common courtesy was.

The campground we were at was infested with raccoons as well. At dusk they were everywhere. Our site backed up to a wooded area that dropped into a wooded sloppy area that was good for breeding mosquitoes and that was about it.

Hank and a Frank (Ron's first and my first) concocted a plan to get back at our neighbors that left their tumble down trailer park for a weekend of fresh air, tent camping and keeping everyone up all night. They took an open can of tuna, topped it off with whatever they could find, marshmallows, peanut butter, bacon grease, who the h*ll knows, snuck down the ridge, stealthily moved through the brush and placed the raccoon bait under the loud family's tent.

You can imagine how much sleep any of us got that night with every raccoon within five miles trying to get under their tent. :D

I don't know that I've been prouder of those boys. :p

Hank? Really?

Ughhhh... the one that might actually use it on me. Thanks.:rolleyes:

For those that don't know Ron's son Henry, buckle up. I'll tell you a tale.

Ron, his family (ex wife included) and me and mine were tent camping in northern Michigan. We ended up at a site with a backwood, redneck, loud mouth family camping a dozen yards from us. Just plain annoying people. Slobs that didn't understand what common courtesy was.

The campground we were at was infested with raccoons as well. At dusk they were everywhere. Our site backed up to a wooded area that dropped into a wooded sloppy area that was good for breeding mosquitoes and that was about it.

Hank and a Frank (Ron's first and my first) concocted a plan to get back at our neighbors that left their tumble down trailer park for a weekend of fresh air, tent camping and keeping everyone up all night. They took an open can of tuna, topped it off with whatever they could find, marshmallows, peanut butter, bacon grease, who the h*ll knows, snuck down the ridge, stealthily moved through the brush and placed the raccoon bait under the loud family's tent.

You can imagine how much sleep any of us got that night with every raccoon within five miles trying to get under their tent. :D

I don't know that I've been prouder of those boys. :p
:D:thumbsup:

I HATE inconsiderate campers! Good for them!:cool:

Slobs that didn't understand what common courtesy was.
"I can't stand rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"
4739f5d09f963fc6e35cb595158b4370.jpg

We've got 3" of snow and it's going down to 27°F tonight.

I'm pretty sure it's because I bought my fishing license yesterday.

We've got 3" of snow and it's going down to 27°F tonight.

I'm pretty sure it's because I bought my fishing license yesterday.

That reminds me... I bought mine over 2 weeks ago, and it hasn't shown up in the mail yet. It's been long enough that I bet my TAN (temp. auth. #) is no good now either. Hmm... o_O

ETA - Indeed, ordered 2 weeks ago last Thursday, and it shows shipped online. Grumble. Now I'm going to have to go to an office to get a print out before fishing tomorrow or Tuesday.

That reminds me... I bought mine over 2 weeks ago, and it hasn't shown up in the mail yet. It's been long enough that I bet my TAN (temp. auth. #) is no good now either. Hmm... o_O

ETA - Indeed, ordered 2 weeks ago last Thursday, and it shows shipped online. Grumble. Now I'm going to have to go to an office to get a print out before fishing tomorrow or Tuesday.

Best of luck on the water :cool::thumbsup:.

We can get ours online but they're not waterproof when you print them at home. I still get mine at Meijer (regional super store like Walmart but not Walmart). I'm there at least once a week for groceries or other household stuff.

I did order a garden hose stand from Amazon last Monday that never arrived. I checked and it said it was late but UPS had no details on it. I have Prime and it should have been here Wednesday. I need to order a replacement today.

That's purdy Mack, the West is hard to beat, that's for sure.

Big city of Cut Bank, the real "Windy City".
20190416_083139-02.jpeg

Last edited:
Back