Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Started spinning the wheel of death this weekend. This is the guts from three bowls.
bM8SqGI.jpg

And a nice piece of ambrosia maple.
rqkw5OS.jpg

And another board
I9R4REj.jpg

And a magic wand for the Rupe.
PyfJS7o.jpg
Great looking work, Scooter!
How did the arm hold up?

:D I LOL’d.

Both my wife and daughter are huge Harry Potter fans.

I had asked Scott for a piece of Chechen and I was going to make my wife a wand. He went above and beyond and turned one for her because he’s too nice. :cool::thumbsup:
Yeah, there's no stopping Scott. I told him it was hot once.... he sent me an air conditioner:D

I very very rarely drink anymore but I'm flirting with disaster tonight, holy crap. Make some margaritas at the house I says, what could go wrong I says.

Scott those bowls are amazing brother, and that's not the tequila talkin!

Went to the circus today, it was pretty terrible but the kids had fun. I'm trying to drink the clowns out of my head.

I very very rarely drink anymore but I'm flirting with disaster tonight, holy crap. Make some margaritas at the house I says, what could go wrong I says.

Went to the circus today, it was pretty terrible but the kids had fun. I'm trying to drink the clowns out of my head.

I love a good clown.

Puddles is my favorite but Yucko is a close second.

Wait for the chorus to see why he’s the sad clown with the golden voice.

Yucko! (NSFW)

I’ll give honorable mention to Pennywise.

tenor.gif

Margaritas sound good for breakfast today....lots of vitamin C!:cool::thumbsup:

I hate clowns....except for rodeo clowns, they'll save your butt!
56d25c6080f12.image.jpg

Back