Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Happy birthday guys! Two of my kids' are next week. :D

Great pic! :cool: Is that a Murdoch's hat?
Happy Birthday to yours! My wifes is next week and mine is in a couple of days.

It is a Murdochs hat. They're over on Shels side of the mountain, we have "North 40" stores over here which are similar but they want 20 bucks for a damn hat and they were foofy. They used to be "Big R" stores and had great hats for 5 bucks, I wish I'd have bought a dozen.

It is a Murdochs hat. They're over on Shels side of the mountain, we have "North 40" stores over here which are similar but they want 20 bucks for a damn hat and they were foofy. They used to be "Big R" stores and had great hats for 5 bucks, I wish I'd have bought a dozen.
Thanks! My daughter is happy because they don't have school on Mondays, and her birthday is Monday. My son is mad because he has to go to school on his birthday Thursday. :rolleyes:

Thought the logo looked familiar! ;) I love Murdoch's, there's a store about 8 minutes from my house (prices could be better, but they carry a lot of Carhartt clothing, which I wear a lot of, so that is nice). Big R is up the hill a little way, about 25 minutes.

Thanks! My daughter is happy because they don't have school on Mondays, and her birthday is Monday. My son is mad because he has to go to school on his birthday Thursday. :rolleyes:

Thought the logo looked familiar! ;) I love Murdoch's, there's a store about 8 minutes from my house (prices could be better, but they carry a lot of Carhartt clothing, which I wear a lot of, so that is nice). Big R is up the hill a little way, about 25 minutes.
I wish Great Falls had both, but they only have North 40's (two of them). At over 100 miles away we don't get there too often but that's probably a good thing, I could nickel and dime my bank account to death in there.

I wish Great Falls had both, but they only have North 40's (two of them). At over 100 miles away we don't get there too often but that's probably a good thing, I could nickel and dime my bank account to death in there.
Yeah, I hear you there. My kids have always liked the little plastic animals at Murdoch's. My store has a gun counter too, that's dangerous. :eek:

When I use to reload a ton they had pretty good prices on powder, primers and bullets. Although I use to cringe at the advice I'd hear staff give customers about reloading :eek:

A cheater bar on your press handle helps:eek::D
Exactly. My cheater bar is 36"... :cool: Haven't found a cartridge I couldn't load that way. :D :thumbsup: Just gotta hang on tight when ya pulls da trigga...

source.gif

ecb904ce4fbd6520e63eb11c2580d46f.gif

Oops, that one was too much... :eek: :oops: :p

I have a pair of boots sitting here that I bought at Big R in Havre. It was 20 below and the wind was blowing one day and I had 30,000lbs of batteries to load. The 1200 gram thinsulate was almost enough to keep my toes from freezing.
I haven't worn them since because they are way too freaking hot for anyplace but Havre or possibly Minot.

I have a pair of boots sitting here that I bought at Big R in Havre. It was 20 below and the wind was blowing one day and I had 30,000lbs of batteries to load. The 1200 gram thinsulate was almost enough to keep my toes from freezing.
I haven't worn them since because they are way too freaking hot for anyplace but Havre or possibly Minot.
One of the best pair of cold weather boots I have I got at Big R for under 40 bucks. Hey, at least you weren't in Browning:D

I replaced a handful last week but used a shovel and posthole digger. That thing looks way more effective.
Hi Lifts work great, sometimes you gotta throw a board underneath the foot if the grounds soft or wet but it always works, even on deep railroad ties.

Exactly. My cheater bar is 36"... :cool: Haven't found a cartridge I couldn't load that way. :D :thumbsup: Just gotta hang on tight when ya pulls da trigga...

source.gif

ecb904ce4fbd6520e63eb11c2580d46f.gif

Oops, that one was too much... :eek: :oops: :p

That bottom one happened at my range (logo on the glass).

Back