Putting the BK2 to the test, so you don't have to...

Jaw dropping jesus effing christo and everything else, thats some great stuff there. Id like to see anyone else put there favorite blade through all that, i dout there would be many, like you said the price to performance in off the chart. thanks for sharing.

BECKERHEAD #90

Damn. I didn't realize there was more until just now. I thought the first round of pics was all there was. Holy hell! Nice work!

Heh, that sucker's slimming down pretty well.

HA! That's what I was thinkin'! If he keeps workin', all he's gonna have left is a damned ice pick! Then ol' BRab's gonna have to take his Becker up to the Arctic Circle and see what kind of dent he can make in the ice pack! LOL

Hehehe it's not breaking, it just keeps loosing little bits...kinda like Admiral Nelson.

Well I'm not sure if I should cry or laugh!?!!
It physically make me sick to see a blade go through ALL that!!! :barf:
Then I realize I have that kind of blade at home!!:cool:
So Thank you for showing me but please, PLEASE!!! Thats enough... I can't take it any more. Stop the abuse! No blade is designed to do that... It's not fair....

......Or maybe just let it go on for a little while... ;)

LOL, hilarious comments :D

The BK2 is fine, I took those pics at an angle to show the edge so it makes the knife look skinnier than it is. Here are some better pics, and a close up on the choil. The choil on a new BK2 should be a full half circle, so you can tell how much metal is gone, 1/16" at most I would say.
34654204941_1f87529138_b.jpg

34654204621_dce08d4f54_b.jpg

34654204431_ffef5b9d7f_b.jpg

34654204101_be5d73cc55_b.jpg

Becker=1, Me=0 :thumbup:

Last edited:
It looks like She's still got alot of life left in her,if you quit slappin' her around so much!:D

I love it. Excellent thread :thumbup:
Keep the abuse and the pics comin!! :D

I am neutral to Becker knives, so I am looking at this from different POV. This is my first post in this section which I just visited my 2nd or 3rd time.

But let me tell you, that shit what you just did is freakin unbelievable. That knife is a mfing tank.
Now that's a survival knife!

It is hard to comment on this thread w/o profanity...I am at a loss for words. You really effed up that lawnmower though!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:eek:I'm calling the authorities that's knife abuse ! J/k Thanks for the great abuse test . In the words of the late great Biggy Smalls " If you don't know now you know "

Your test didn't convince me I need a BK 2, I already have one! What it did make me realize is that I need a bigger belt grinder to go with it! :D

It's like having a ZR1 or a Viper,you know it can do 200mph + but most people won't take them that far
but you sure have,congrats.It's obvious this knife is worth every penny and more,I think I want another one.

I suspected this kind of durability, but seeing it is something else. I love this knife! Great demo, in both senses of the word!

That angle shot did make the knife look thinned out. But the subsequent photos really show there is much left in the old battle axe.

Vin

Back