Quartermaster factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email from Knifecenter this morning about their sale on Quartermaster. They advertise these knives as Made in USA. Since they're an Authorized Dealer certainly they must know the factory address ?
https://www.knifecenter.com/item/QA...int-black-tanto-blade-milled-titanium-handles
Probably not, there's no way they'd be cleared for that knowledge...I'm sure they receive all their shipments via dead drops arranged through ads in the Craig'slist personals.

Probably not, there's no way they'd be cleared for that knowledge...I'm sure they receive all their shipments via dead drops arranged through ads in the Craig'slist personals.
LMAO , yes they must have an Above Top Secret Security Clearence at Knifecenter. After all we've learned , it seems Knifecenter has the balls of a brass bull as well. :(
4544597801_724f0839a4_b.jpg

How true is this statement?

"Beware - no knife in the world has opening/closing action like this one."

That thing looks to work just like the Kershaw E.T. another G&G designed knife.
I have never held either, so maybe I'm wrong.

You can't miss it. Right there in the middle of TX Hill Country. I took the factory tour a few months ago. Be sure to check out the museum when you are in the area.
View attachment 1344203

This pic always cracks me up when I see it. Somebody built that. Someone actually thought that that would fool people into thinking it was some super secret squirrel pocket knife making facility. LOL

You can't miss it. Right there in the middle of TX Hill Country. I took the factory tour a few months ago. Be sure to check out the museum when you are in the area.
View attachment 1344203
I hear the factory has a 3-Star rated Michelin cafeteria inside. I can't wait for this pandemic to be over so I can book a trip.

I've also heard that every year they issue one production knife with a golden ticket inside!
s-l400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back