Quartermaster factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard jared west was moonlighting as a designer for tac force
tac-force.jpg

Oh sweet. This throwback Thursday thread was worth the price of admission today!

And for everyone's viewing pleasure, I'll add this bit of tasty Jared West eye candy lest you all forget his talent in metalwork...

mgzy7p69o86d3rd4g.jpg

much future, many high tech, signed advanced robot inventor man

jskgF3y.jpg

I'm pretty sure Quarter Master is done. Web site is down , all social media has stopped.
I think dealers are just selling off remaining stock.

I don't know who makes the G&G knife , but I have one. I bought it because I stupidly sold off the Kershaw version years ago and liked the design ( it opens and closes like and auto). I'm a gadget nerd and a fan of G&G.....

It's actually made very well, all titanium and it is laser engraved USA inside the frame. I tried to find out who made it, but couldn't find anything about it.
WE makes the knives. They do a good job. I'm still planning on getting one of the G&G knives because I love the design and I know WE does a good job. I'm just looking for one around $150.

i heard jared west was moonlighting as a designer for tac force
tac-force.jpg

What does it have, a 2" blade with 12" overall length? If that is a real knife, that has to be the biggest POS junk I've ever seen. It takes hunk of junk to new levels. It hurts my brain and eyes just looking at it.
Another great start to the day with a heck of a good laugh. Thanks!

WE makes the knives. They do a good job. I'm still planning on getting one of the G&G knives because I love the design and I know WE does a good job. I'm just looking for one around $150.
BladeHQ still has a stonewashed version for $180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back