Queen, S&M, and related brands pic thread

Zebra Teardrop linerlock

IMG_3705.jpg~original

Beautiful knives guys. Queen has some of the nicest covers I've ever seen, great colors and jigging....

2im2x5h.jpg

I already had this up on a post concerning Queen's recent closure... But, it fits into this one just as well.
It's a Whitler with Mother of Pearl and Abalone scales. It was the knife that the Daniels' family chose to commemorate their purchasing of the Queen Cutlery Company. Limited to a 100 total run, it has both the Schatt & Morgan and Queen blade stamps. To commemorate their new ownership of the company, they had the words "Dawn of a New Era", and the date they took ownership, etched onto the main blade. Blade steel is 420hc.
Overall, nice knife that can be considered "pocket jewelry"... But, in my case, (pun not intended), it is jewelry that is found in one of my display cases :)

Last edited:
2im2x5h.jpg

I already had this up on a post concerning Queen's recent closure... But, it fits into this one just as well.
It's a Whitler with Mother of Pearl and Abalone scales. It was the knife that the Daniels' family chose to commemorate their purchasing of the Queen Cutlery Company. Limited to a 100 total run, it has both the Schatt & Morgan and Queen blade stamps. To commemorate their new ownership of the company, they had the words "Dawn of a New Era", and the date they took ownership, etched onto the main blade. Blade steel is 420hc.
Overall, nice knife that can be considered "pocket jewellery"... But, in my case, (pun not intended), it is jewellery that is found in one of my display cases :)

What a great knife that is, doesn't get much flashier than mop and abalone!

Just got this ACBS tear drop in the mail, such beautiful covers! The walk and talk are great, the fit and finish is great, and the blade even came with an edge on it! The edge is obtuse and uneven, but it's there (even catches a fingernail).

HWI5RGP.jpg

Last edited:
What a great knife that is, doesn't get much flashier than mop and abalone!

Just got this ACBS tear drop in the mail, such beautiful covers! The walk and talk are great, the fit and finish is great, and the blade even came with an edge on it! The edge is obtuse and uneven, but it's there (even catches a fingernail).

qMt4EeR.jpg
That is one thing that "Queen" was totally "King" of... That amber stag bone of theirs. I have two with those scales (a copperhead, and a toothpick), and just WOW!

Last edited:
Rookie Some nice WB Bone there but that Black Box assortment! Just dayuumm:D:thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

Back