Random Thought Thread

And fire out here! And we're not even voting for anyone yet. Fire and Ice, the apocolips from the guy in the sky with the white beard. Don't have my glasses on, so can't tell whether it's Santa or HIM.

lL20uLS.jpg

@grogimus LOL, not a problem SIR! I'd say Enjoy and Have fun, but... hahaha. Good luck and big Congrats to your sister!
Cheers,
C.

Ether was sooo 100 years ago! Now, the majority believe that Dark Matter is the all the rage ;)

Wrong. Neither is correct. Nothing is correct. It would be nice if our species shut the fck up about how, where, why, when all that "other crap" (that which is excess to humanity) was (if it was) created. There is no answer, there will be no answer - because there are no facts that humans depend on to support theories. Just equations that utilize substitutions, ie, algebraic symbols, to describe what NO one understands, dark matter being the most imponderable of all, at least currently.

Belief in an expanding universe is as improbable as a cosmological constant. At least, IMHO.

Oh Bob, now I know how to completely set you off, i.e, by just offering you more delicious eggnog, LOL!

I'm going to leave the scientific babble off the table on here because I am sure not that it may be as riveting to others as I find that stuff interesting. But as a parting shot, which is always the fun part before leaving a debate in the state of suspense, I will have to say that the notion of an expanding Universe is no longer a belief as it is an observable fact.

If our species on the whole (although there are always strong evidences to the contrary) was not an intellectually curious type, there would not be something as unique and exquisite as a BMF-NASK with a swedge destined for Silly rabbit ;)

P.S. I'm calling dibs right here and right now, on the MC-BMF :p

"I'm going to leave the scientific babble off the table on here because I am sure not that it may be as riveting to others as I find that stuff interesting. But as a parting shot, which is always the fun part before leaving a debate in the state of suspense, I will have to say that the notion of an expanding Universe is no longer a belief as it is an observable fact."

No sense in arguing with someone who cannot be proved right or wrong. Hubble's conclusion about an expanding universe is, of course, accepted almost universally - by mankind, perhaps - but doubtful that all alien life takes it as gospel. The message here is that the beat of a fly's wings is observable, but are they really beating that fast when you slow them down to observe them? Then my next question would revolve around the word "fact". You will lose, LOL, just accept it.

Bob, in England we used an expression saying that such & such is just full of pep and vinegar (p*ss and vinegar in a more informal way). You my Friend, are full of energy today so I will have to counterattack when it is to my best interest whence you're more subdued and when your defenses are more down. I shall not argue with Bob on a day when Bob's full of P & V ;)

Since it's not a CPK, the main WTS thread will not be apropos, so I'm gonna put it in here:

WTS: 2 perfectly good kidneys and one reasonably good liver. Willing to part wholly or partially to raise some fund$ :D

Back