Random Thought Thread

Well sh*t! I had thought that the County of San Diego where I reside was going to escape this crazy few days of wildfire danger but around 11:30 AM local time one popped up about 15 miles or so North East of me and with the Santa Ana winds being at their strongest today forecasted to continue till tonight, the fire has already spread to 1000 acres in an area well known for its fruit groves such as oranges, avocados, etc (Bonsall / Fallbrook, around state HWY 76 area for those who may know this locale). I'm grabbing my CPKs if I have to evacuate because I don't wanna see how they may hold up if... Plus, I don't think Nathan would warranty wildfire tweaked steel!

So, how're the other CPK-Californians doing? I have talked to betzner betzner a couple of time about other matter and he's fine. Standard78 Standard78 has also popped in and he's seemingly fine too. No news from @adamlau for a while, so hopefully we will hear back. @Mike157 is also popping in once a while so I'm glad that he's fine. Who else am I forgetting? I'm sorry if my mind is going blank right now!

Well sh*t! I had thought that the County of San Diego where I reside was going to escape this crazy few days of wildfire danger but around 11:30 AM local time one popped up about 15 miles or so North East of me and with the Santa Ana winds being at their strongest today forecasted to continue till tonight, the fire has already spread to 1000 acres in an area well known for its fruit groves such as oranges, avocados, etc (Bonsall / Fallbrook, around state HWY 76 area for those who may know this locale). I'm grabbing my CPKs if I have to evacuate because I don't wanna see how they may hold up if... Plus, I don't think Nathan would warranty wildfire tweaked steel!

So, how're the other CPK-Californians doing? I have talked to betzner betzner a couple of time about other matter and he's fine. Standard78 Standard78 has also popped in and he's seemingly fine too. No news from @adamlau for a while, so hopefully we will hear back. @Mike157 is also popping in once a while so I'm glad that he's fine. Who else am I forgetting? I'm sorry if my mind is going blank right now!

You Cali boys stay safe out there! Those fires look pretty intense!

You can send the CPK’s over here for safe keeping. I “promise” to give them back.
It’s nice and clear where I’m at so far. This wind can go away though.

Sadly the local news is reporting that a bunch of horses have already died before they could be rescued :(

The area engulfed by the wildfire north of me is an area well known for its ranches and groves. Terrible stuff.

Back