Random Thought Thread

Nathan,
When will a fresh batch of MC's be available next?

We'll start production around the end of the year but we have some odd size MC prototypes we can finish out in the next few weeks while we're waiting on Peter's.

We'll start production around the end of the year but we have some odd size MC prototypes we can finish out in the next few weeks while we're waiting on Peter's.
Don’t mind waiting at all, actually sweetens the deal imho :)
As long as there’s plenty ,, cause CPK knives are like beer. You can’t just have one and one must have plenty of them :) :)

Just a thought but if you have some mishaps on MC;) Maybe we could see a shorty MC ??? 7-7 1/2 inch blade with swedge ? I think it could be one bad knife :)

I am a new user of the forum though I have been occasionally visiting for the past couple of years...scored an HDFK in the relaxed July 6 friday sale— i attribute that success to a bit of luck but more to a post by grogimus with some astute advice about how to speed up the browser and win a spot...so, once this beauty arrived it has lived up to every accolade previously posted—not to mention the fantastic customer service from Jo and the CPK team overall! But heres what will always stick with me when I think about my new favorite blade...was sitting home relaxing after dinner with my wife, and as usual was fondling my hdfk—such a great handle, such smooth curves, such great balance—my wife look over With a bit of a quizzical eye, so I reluctantly hand her the blade, she immediately lets out a sigh of envy and says in a soft wistful tone ...“ This is an effing SERIOUS knife”...ahhhhhh, I could not have put it any better myself I thought before I quickly snatched it back from her greeeeedy little hands!
Thank you Nathan and CPK!

fonedork, by Christmas time I'd like you to breathe some of your flare for poetry into an overnight FedEx envelop and then send it over my way, because I have zero talent for writing poems (thinking of it, I basically have ZERO talent when it comes to almost anything!). I'll pay for shipping to & fro outta my own pocket :D

Back