Random Thought Thread

Hell I'm not even sure I can find all of the old tooling.

It's been awhile. The programs were written for a machine I don't even have anymore...

Meh! I looked up your moniker which still states, "KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius". No obstacle is too large for you!

I know that I'm now really destined to get that UF-S30V from you but I will sacrifice myself for my brethren on here. That's how I roll, plus I'll just gift that exclusive one to Tommy and will try to steal Bob's next UF in DD3V^2 when Bob's napping!

^^^Thanks Mat, I knew i could count on you:( I will take it! But i would also like this many in D3V:eek:

counting_fingers.jpg

Are you going to offer handles made of solid gold? Anything less will absorb blood...

No, I really don't think blood absorption is as much a problem as some people seem to think. We're going to stick to micarta, G10, human cadaver bone, wood and terotuf. We're experimenting with various kinds of rubber now too.

No, I really don't think blood absorption is as much a problem as some people seem to think. We're going to stick to micarta, G10, human cadaver bone, wood and terotuf. We're experimenting with various kinds of rubber now too.

While some may think that you had said that facetiously, I don't and think that if you could, then you would :D

I had sneaked in on a post by you looong ago when you had said the same thing about using the bones from an actor who's not among us anymore. Do you remember who it was? I'm not naming names though :p

Using human bone makes me nervous, you gotta deal with your knife being haunted by the dude who played ghost, I dunno. Then people start arguing about which races have the best bones for handles...

If you ever have to get human cadaver bone meal paste surgically implanted into your back why would you want to settle for second best

I think Nathan is trolling us. I don't buy that he thinks there won't be enough interest or that he is worried he can't find the tooling and program to run them. You heard it here first.

Not saying he will surprise/treat/rewards us plebes with a pre-order, but I feel like he would know he can sell every one he makes.

You having fun with this Nathan?

The UF is kind of a niche item, I don't see there being a great deal of demand.
LOL! Kinda like there not being much demand for BCs? I know that I personally would want at least 1 each in D3V and AEB-L, and more than likely TWO of each.

Which options sold out the fastest at the Blade show? Was it the UFs or the potato knives?

Back