Random Thought Thread

While some may think that you had said that facetiously, I don't and think that if you could, then you would :D

I had sneaked in on a post by you looong ago when you had said the same thing about using the bones from an actor who's not among us anymore. Do you remember who it was? I'm not naming names though :p
Oo! Oo! I know!

I think Nathan is trolling us. I don't buy that he thinks there won't be enough interest or that he is worried he can't find the tooling and program to run them. You heard it here first.

Not saying he will surprise/treat/rewards us plebes with a pre-order, but I feel like he would know he can sell every one he makes.

You having fun with this Nathan?

I would definitely troll you. But the fact is I can find the Swedge fixture and the trim out fixture but both the belly trim and the beveling fixtures are AWOL. The beveling fixtures are difficult to replace.

The steel is already here now
Great, got enough to do 200 or so? I only want 2 or so So that leave's plenty for the rest of my hungry fellow CPK enthusiasts;)
The good news is, I found the bevelling fixtures. The bad news they are not up to current SOPs...
Where can we get a current SOP NinJo? Hell i am not even sure i know what a SOP is, But we need to find them Jo:p

Ugh say it isn’t so !!!!

Oh Come on Christmas is coming and there’s nothing like a good ole pre-order to ring in the new year :)
I know I’d be in for a couple :)

I hate to be the one breaking this to you but someone’s gotta do it :D

Nathan’s track record on getting on board with Christmas festivities are really putrid :p (research this if you dare) That said, his lymbic system is easily corruptible with some good eggnog lubrication.

Heck, we won’t even have to wait till before Christmas time then. IMHO, Nathan will be suscitible to letting his guards down right after Thanksgiving!

Back