Random Thought Thread

My UF Preorder is NOW (finally) complete and ready to be Processed by NinJo:thumbsup: Consequently (The Preorder) can know be CLOSED!!!:eek::p
thumbsup21.jpg

@indawire

You may want to revise your post in the UF preorder thread, per Nathan's OP request:

Please post only one time to this thread. Please do not make multiple posts or chat. This is my order list and it needs to stay simple and uncluttered or it isn't going to work.

No trying to be mean brother, but Nathan wants to cut down the chatter on his preorder threads :thumbsup:

Figure the Utility Fighters may never be offered again, or at least not again for Several years! Get them while there available:thumbsup: Congrats Mat

Man, we've been selling encouraging this one hard. Not that it need to but just to remind folks that this is possibly it. I mean there may be some here and there, possibly a dozen or so D3V / AEB-L units down the road, but if someone wants a customized one for paltry upgrade prices, again, THIS IS IT FOLKS!

My eyes got tired of counting and I'm sure the I've made mistakes but...

I think that the UFPO is now sitting around 174-175 counting "I" "In" and such as one unit but I'm sure that that will go up as folks will be adding some multiples. There was also a little attrition since a couple / few bowed out while some others added one more ( ;) )

I think that it will close out around or just under 200 units after all said and done which is just dandy. Even if you add the 50 or so already spoken for / delivered during the Fridays sales, adds up to something around 250 units in the wild in the newly revised UF.May be more in numbers than the older UFs in the wild but still managing to keep its limited availability and mystique.

Last edited:
Back