Random Thought Thread

I do believe it will. Luckily, my nephew is the final authority and has the final word on all US road closures required when a certain "Beastly" motorcade passes through an area, so maybe a little white lie can give me a clear glide path to Burley, surely.

It's only another 726 miles, so Jo, be sure Tom brings some horseradish for that prime rib and hold dinner for two hours, I can do 350 mi/hr. And if you are near a decent road, I won't need the airport.
Already got the UF with Carbon Fiber Bob:thumbsup:The Prime Rib was immaculate:)We have cleared a Place for you to land. GOOD LUCK and BE SAFE:eek:
resized_20190221_153623_8711-jpeg.1078486

head down main Street, there's a place called Epic Chophouse. Pick up a couple of the prime ribs, medium rare, and I would like a creme brulee please.
Check out the sous vide cookers Nate, it’s awesome. Steaks better than the restaurant, & you can drop em in a pot or bucket & have em cookin while the machining centers are running. Plus, searing em is a great excuse to bust out some MAP gas or propane torches. Zero ambiance tho ;)
F7E13A1A-D548-4956-8792-286CA1D62252.jpeg 5B1B04E3-0E1A-407B-B526-15EF2509339C.jpeg 22082356-B43E-45A2-BC83-7D045C219B79.jpeg 7216F980-DB5E-40BB-A0A3-BA69D9D6AFC3.jpeg C0D1655D-DD14-4AC7-B627-3B99E08A9957.jpeg

Check out the sous vide cookers Nate, it’s awesome. Steaks better than the restaurant, & you can drop em in a pot or bucket & have em cookin while the machining centers are running. Plus, searing em is a great excuse to bust out some MAP gas or propane torches. Zero ambiance tho

OOOh, damn, them stakes is lookin' better than a muskrat stew. And talk about upscale, usin' the GOOD plastic forks, damn, u got some breedin', dude!

Check out the sous vide cookers Nate, it’s awesome. Steaks better than the restaurant, & you can drop em in a pot or bucket & have em cookin while the machining centers are running. Plus, searing em is a great excuse to bust out some MAP gas or propane torches. Zero ambiance tho ;)
View attachment 1090975 View attachment 1090974 View attachment 1090983 View attachment 1090984 View attachment 1090982
I really want to get one of these. The only thing that I can't get in line with is how you must use an app to control these devices. I understand giving people the option, but not having the option to just run the damn thing like any other appliance? I'll wait until someone comes out with a standard model that you can just turn on.

I really want to get one of these. The only thing that I can't get in line with is how you must use an app to control these devices. I understand giving people the option, but not having the option to just run the damn thing like any other appliance? I'll wait until someone comes out with a standard model that you can just turn on.
I can’t speak for them all, but the one I use (in the pic above) can be dialed in manually. Don’t even have the app downloaded on my phone (not sure why the Bluetooth indicator is lit). If that’s all that’s stopping you, get one! :)

I can’t speak for them all, but the one I use (in the pic above) can be dialed in manually. Don’t even have the app downloaded on my phone (not sure why the Bluetooth indicator is lit). If that’s all that’s stopping you, get one! :)
Really? I was just looking that up actually. For some reason I read it as being controlled via the app. I'm gonna check this out a bit closer. They look neat.

Really? I was just looking that up actually. For some reason I read it as being controlled via the app. I'm gonna check this out a bit closer. They look neat.
They’re for real! I’m faaaaar from being a chef, but am very pleased with the results. The best part is, it won’t overcook or burn. Very precise temp control. Sending you a PM with a link to a vid for it now..

Back