Random Thought Thread

Nothing crushes the joy of a CPK shipping notice like watching your package go 600 miles in the completely opposite direction and then dissappear. :mad::thumbsdown::poop:
Hopefully it disappeared onto a plane to be sent back to you. Sorry to hear it. It does put a damper on the excitement and anticipation.
Every time something like that happens to me it stays disappeared for a while. Then ,suddenly, it will show as “out for delivery”, or even “delivered”.

Best of luck!
At least you know it’s on the way!

here's a random thought for today. If the Earth were ever struck by a giant asteroid, as tragic as it would be, at least it would be an end to the infinite stream of musical diarrhea that is the country-pop tripe that Jo subjects the shop to.

OK, time for simple statements of fact.

Who is most beloved of the gods, Nathan or JJO? You monotheistic believers out there need to pay attention to this part. Notice I did NOT capitalize the word "god"? Why? Because with the plural of gods, it's easier for one to pick and choose which best suits his or her needs.

I figure about half of the gods are in Jo's corner, the other half in the shop with Nathan, Thor hammering on an anvil.

But then, remember that Venus is the goddess of love, and probably the other half of the gods, along with Venus, are in the house bein' useful, takin' orders for product, helpin' out JJo.

Instead of fartin'(insert sound effect here) around and drinkin' beer.

And gods are allowed to listen to whatever shit they want to on the radio, even country pop.

Why?

Because!

Disclaimer:: Radio BOB assumes no responsibility for the content of editorial messages over which it has no control (at least when BOB is sampling his plants) and feel strongly that our editorials are fairly balanced (even if BOB might not be).

Last edited:
Who is most beloved of the gods, Nathan or JJO?
<snip>
I figure about half of the gods are in Jo's corner, the other half in the shop with Nathan, Thor hammering on an anvil.
But then, remember that Venus is the goddess of love, and probably the other half of the gods, along with Venus, are in the house bein' useful, takin' orders for product, helpin' out JJo.
IMHO you've already answered the question, or at least my thinking is along the very same lines.

I love Nathan for his scientific approach yielding the highest quality product, and Jo for her attentiveness and kindness yielding the best customer service. Together they make the best combination any business could ever hope to achieve; professional work and compassionate behaviour. This is how you foster a devoted customer base, yet it's surprisingly harder to find than ever lately. CPK is a rare find indeed.

Don't you ever change CPK!

Back