Random Thought Thread

He's got a great sound. There are quite a few great country artists, you just wo t hear them on the radio in most places. I'm going to see Cody jinks in two weeks. I'm pretty excited.
No way! I’d love to see either Jinks or Simpson, but I don’t think they come up here to the Great White North.....

I was just going to post this before I read your post.

You’re right - you don’t hear this stuff on the radio, unfortunately. At least, not that I’ve ever heard. I always thought (hoped) they did in the Southern states.

here's a random thought for today. If the Earth were ever struck by a giant asteroid, as tragic as it would be, at least it would be an end to the infinite stream of musical diarrhea that is the country-pop tripe that Jo subjects the shop to.

Nobody better die before they get me my knives. Or me and the asteroid will have to duke it out.

Nothing crushes the joy of a CPK shipping notice like watching your package go 600 miles in the completely opposite direction and then dissappear. :mad::thumbsdown::poop:

As predicted by the faithful here, it arrived a little late, but none the worse for the wear.

I'm off to do my happy dance, and by that I mean go outside and cut some stuff up.

Man let's just hope this works out and that the dye holds as fast as it appears it will. Unbuffed black canvas with fiebings pro black.

vlRQxKu.jpg

Back