Random Thought Thread

Man that's rough. My next truck will be new (or damn close) and diesel. I can't handle the poor mileage of a big gasser. Right now I'm paying about $2.35/gal.

Very good, Lorien. Cool.

For me, that was 50 years ago. If today, I'd want to grow three more arms, one hand for each Shiv.

Yelling, no I don't have a gun, while smelling just like the club, like teen spirit - huh?

Every joint in my body hurts after watching that vid. lol.

Last edited:
Just got home last night from a week away. I spent most of my time planning what to do when I got home so I may have screwed up the whole 'vacation' thing a bit. The channel cats were biting but I mostly caught bullhead. I'm not too cool to eat bullhead but I have a hell of a time getting them to live long enough to make it to the cleaning station so they all got to go back to their homes after my first cooler full of them died. All of my catfishing was done after dark so I can lie as much as I'd like about the fish I caught, cool! (I caught a bunch of 2-3 pounders, nothing worth taking home or taking pics of.) The pictures of cats people were pulling in at the marina were pretty disheartening.

4aOd869l.jpg

Best thing that happened on the entire trip. I love this little one so much, it kills me that she's getting old. I never expected to outlive her.
58IvECAl.jpg

AzPeG4Cl.jpg

Who doesn't like a grilled pork tenderloin?
l0iClJSl.jpg

Are you f'ing kidding me? You have a half pork tenderloin in front of you and you're eyeballing me? Good thing I have a knife to defend my food.
sCcbg0Al.jpg

XtjmSs2l.jpg

10 seconds later... WTF lady.

7pf0O45l.jpg

3YEtYo5l.jpg

The lake is beautiful. Don't go out on a canoe by yourself to check it out though. That sucked balls.

Random thoughts are random.
pe5aoA5l.jpg

I love the look of this breed in addition to their intelligence and fierce loyalty. Something very majestic about them when they have this kinda posture and pose. Mine has found a new enemy in the neighborhood in addition to her despise for the skateboarding kids, one of the neighbor kids now flies a drone which She absolutely hates as the toy drone buzzes by up in the sky :D

D3pUynr.jpg

I love the look of this breed in addition to their intelligence and fierce loyalty. Something very majestic about them when they have this kinda posture and pose. Mine has found a new enemy in the neighborhood in addition to her despise for the skateboarding kids, one of the neighbor kids now flies a drone which She absolutely hates as the toy drone buzzes by up in the sky :D

D3pUynr.jpg
She has wonderful taste, some day it may include that dipstick neighbor! What a happy girl.

That ball is not a prop. She LOVES playing with her ball like something crazy. The ball goes wherever she goes in the backyard. She's NFL level WR skillset! LOL!

D3pUynr.jpg
Love that pic. Shepherds go back generations in my family.

Justin, you may be thinking of the Belgian Shepherd breed.

From my limited understanding current knowledge is the all black was a simple recessive gene and available from American lines. Should still be a GS, but maybe I'm wrong.

I've had a bit of experience with the Belgian Malinois while I was in the Middle East, but I don't have the kind of energy and time they require. They were not all black though. Maybe when kids are way older, but not now for sure.

We had farming stuff today. Moving some 3rd period cows to fall pastures. One already had an early calf. He got special attention. Helps to be clean cute, and fuzzy! No matter how many there are, they always are fun to hold in the first couple days.

4imHEaXl.jpg

He got to ride in the AC.

hC1QZVNl.jpg

another example of one needing a ride!

PmO06XCl.jpg

Last edited:
Back