Random Thought Thread

What's the over/under on Tinfoil-hat-Timmy blowing all his energies today, actually falling sleep preorder time tomorrow? I'm giving it really good odds! ;)

I'll be on the clock. I'm not allowed to sleep while working.

So. I'll give you whatever odds you'd like buddy.

We didn't make the bet, but it's safe to say that I'd be the winner. Ya w*nker! LOL!

Found it interesting that the fighter and the field knife weigh the same
Picked up a edc1 from another site and a hdfk today thanks to Daverous Daverous for his heads up. Looks like I have more money than good sense and I hope it stays that way.
Big props to Nathan for meticulously listing every spec of the knives he puts out.
My criteria for most non CPK knives that I buy now is
1.whether they are "CPK sharp"?
2. Does it give me anything that CPK does not. Usually these days it means that the price was extremely good or was in a form factor not covered by CPK at present- sword(can I get my K18 today?) or a in-pocket carry knife which does not imprint(wear dress slacks most of the time- waiting for the CPK offering of the itsy bitsy fixed blade)
3. Value for money. No doubts here, CPK wins hands down. You know that if any other company offered what CPK did , we would be charged 30 to 40% higher
4. If I buy this, will I still have money for future CPK offerings?

I guess it's a good thing that this is the random thoughts thread

Seems like the nearly infinite number of combinations possible with the pre order is gonna make @AR-Trvlr's head explode keeping the CPK encyclopedia up to date...

Yeah, what do you do with that? Maybe just link the listing for historical reference on options offered. The thin version would be good to have its own spot since it’s closer to a new model than a pimped out version. That one will generate questions from now until the end of time.

I have to say, these custom options are torturous/brilliant on Nathan’s part. I find myself feeling COMPELLED to order multiples of a knife I would have otherwise been content with 1! o_O:)

No prize? No stuffed animal?

Bob, you've unlocked a very special prize level. You get to pick from 3 fabulous prizes!!!

il_fullxfull.308527473.jpg

MJpyLgB.jpg

ZwkXo68.jpg

Back