Random Thought Thread

I think you got that right, she saw something in that 24 year old machinist,o_O not a bad choice.;);):D

We were 19 when we met in 1994. I didn't know much about machining, I had been a bicycle mechanic, although I was a lowly pizza dough spinner when we were teenagers. We met at NC State where she was studying biochemistry and genetics and I was studying product design and learning machining. Then I got a job doing design and machining for a local manufacturer. We got married after we graduated when we were 23.

We waited until we were almost 30 to start a family. I guess that was about 15 years ago.

We were 19 when we met in 1994. I didn't know much about machining, I had been a bicycle mechanic, although I was a lowly pizza dough spinner when we were teenagers. We met at NC State where she was studying biochemistry and genetics and I was studying product design and learning machining. Then I got a job doing design and machining for a local manufacturer. We got married after we graduated when we were 23.

We waited until we were almost 30 to start a family. I guess that was about 15 years ago.

In that case please be sure ( Lorien Lorien ) to update up us with your upcoming 45th BD and also the date when Jo finally decides to turn 30 maybe on this year's BD? :D

Looking to do some trading on these. Matched curley maple and dyed unbuffed hdfk. I'll say used since I cant verify it never happen. No marks, skuffs, or scraps and running the factory razor edge. Pm me for details if you're interested. As much as I love all three I have a few hdfk and an ironwood set I prefer :)

Looking for anything off beat or rarer from CPK. Ya know, skinners, aecm fk1, the usual impossible to find stuff. Not big on choppers but who knows! Pm me to see if we can work out a fair exchange.

Not interested in selling just looking to reduce some things I have many of for things I have less of ;)

Man, wish I had some of those off beat CPKs you’re looking for. Unfortunately, all I have are some unicorns.;)

Back