Random Thought Thread

A few random thoughts ... first I absolutely loathe thieves!

Second the first time I can say I have been anxious almost frantic at times ... while rushing and checking listings hoping to be able to replace a few CPK knives that were stolen a few weeks ago ... that must be the unicorn dust causing withdrawal.

Third just when I think my luck might suck (the lowlife thieves and all ) ... I have been lucky enough to find and replace the three CPKs that I was sick for having lost. (THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ME FIND AND REPLACE THESE SO QUICKLY) ... if I can ever return the favor please let me know!

And lastly ... the little EDC2 knife that I bought way back and hoped it would be big enough to carry and use ... quietly and unknown to me (until it was gone) had become my companion ... just second nature to grab in the morning and wear it nearly everyday since I bought it. It may be the absolutely most useful and most used single knife of any I have been lucky enough to own through my life.

So I think I should petition the courts to allow "service" blades to help us through our emotional storms in life. I felt naked without it and stressed when I needed it and it wasn't here. That or pop the top on the good whiskey tomorrow night and exhale a sigh of relief ... that may work too!!!!!!

after replacing the HDFK tonight ... now I am all woosah and shit ... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45 every time I've seen you connect on a knife the past couple weeks, and especially on that HDFK, I do a little fist pump, "Awriiiggt!" thing for you.

Thanks, I have been very lucky to have found replacements so quickly. But it's a great group of people.

I've had a couple reach out to help unsolicited and that is humbling and much appreciated!

A few random thoughts ... first I absolutely loathe thieves!

Second the first time I can say I have been anxious almost frantic at times ... while rushing and checking listings hoping to be able to replace a few CPK knives that were stolen a few weeks ago ... that must be the unicorn dust causing withdrawal.

Third just when I think my luck might suck (the lowlife thieves and all ) ... I have been lucky enough to find and replace the three CPKs that I was sick for having lost. (THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ME FIND AND REPLACE THESE SO QUICKLY) ... if I can ever return the favor please let me know!

And lastly ... the little EDC2 knife that I bought way back and hoped it would be big enough to carry and use ... quietly and unknown to me (until it was gone) had become my companion ... just second nature to grab in the morning and wear it nearly everyday since I bought it. It may be the absolutely most useful and most used single knife of any I have been lucky enough to own through my life.

So I think I should petition the courts to allow "service" blades to help us through our emotional storms in life. I felt naked without it and stressed when I needed it and it wasn't here. That or pop the top on the good whiskey tomorrow night and exhale a sigh of relief ... that may work too!!!!!!

after replacing the HDFK tonight ... now I am all woosah and shit ... :thumbsup:

watched The Wrong Missy last night, pretty good service blade joke there

Back