Rat Chat down

Thanks. It's a bit wacky, but with most of the county being farmland 15 years ago and now turned to suburbs, the deer population has exploded and there are relatively few of us hunting (not that I mind). After about number 5 or so I start giving them away. It's surprising how many people like free venison ;) Wish we had feral hogs here too. Would be a nice change of pace.

Yeah, it's amazing how people want it after it's been cleaned for them. Same with hogs, almost impossible to give away however, clean it, and then everone wants it..........Go Figure!:rolleyes:

Happy New Year, Swamp!
i just got back from the polar bear swim; not sure if there are enough sweatpants and heaters to shake off Lake Michigan anytime soon :eek::eek:
hope you're all having a great celebration.

Jazub swims with Polar bears ? This lack of Swamp is making people do some strange things.......

Well, another year has passed without a chopper from the swamp. Come on 2011. Will the Rat solution fix this.

Jazub swims with Polar bears ? This lack of Swamp is making people do some strange things.......

indeed. it was 19 degrees and very windy. the last 20 yards to the water where everybody was changing was snow-topped ice. my hair and beard froze solid by the time i got back to my towel from the water. thankfully, my lady was there to help me out with dry clothes after i got out :thumbup::D

I think I saw that on the news here, Jazub. Hundreds of crazy people running into and out of the freezing water......sounds kind of fun !

Last edited:
#22?

jazub, brother, you need a new hobby. Someday, you may try polar bear swimming only to recognize it by its true name: cardiac arrest.

Happy new year to all!

Yeah, it's amazing how people want it after it's been cleaned for them. Same with hogs, almost impossible to give away however, clean it, and then everone wants it..........Go Figure!:rolleyes:

It's not that hard to figure: people are friggin' lazy:D

For some reason everyone wants to be close to me when I've done it in Vancouver...

...maybe I should have told them I drink 11 gallons of coffee an hour before I go in the water? :D

For some reason everyone wants to be close to me when I've done it in Vancouver...

...maybe I should have told them I drink 11 gallons of coffee an hour before I go in the water? :D

...and a dozen bran muffins and 7 bean burritos :eek:

oh man, i just grossed myself out :barf:

so i chopped up my Christmas tree in the alley behind my place yesterday. no big deal -but fun and now i've got the fever to chop. i really do have high hopes for the Rodent Solution. it's time for a big old Swamp Rat CHOPPER! :D:thumbup:

That said, I've got a bunch of home made kimchi stewing on my counter. In another 3 days it should be good and fermented. Jazub and Wolf, y'all are welcome to borrow some if you need a little extra "warmth" for the swim.

That said, I've got a bunch of home made kimchi stewing on my counter. In another 3 days it should be good and fermented. Jazub and Wolf, y'all are welcome to borrow some if you need a little extra "warmth" for the swim.

thank you, señor -kimchi sounds great but i think i'll save the swimming excursions for June :D

Which will come first, the Rodent Solution or the Swamp's revival ?

February :eek:

Back