Rat Chat down

great pics, Wolfman. -and now that Magoo mentions it, it does appear that someone going by the name of WOLF is, um, "marking" that beautiful canyon territory below the ridge in the last photo...;)

great pics, Wolfman. -and now that Magoo mentions it, it does appear that someone going by the name of WOLF is, um, "marking" that beautiful canyon territory below the ridge in the last photo...;)

lol,not this time,but I have marked my spot from there before!:D

A Wolf MUST mark his territory ! :D

Living in Oz means my RMDX LE won't get here until next week.
I'm not complaining ! :thumbup: Knives in the mail - yee hah !:)

Day 2__ Have a good weekend Swamp Rats ! ;)

Last edited:

Dang Magoo, you are made of money! Enjoy the new knife!

I'm gonna take the oldest out hunting in the AM. Deer, squirrel, rabbit--whatever we can hit. Either that, or we'll be taking a nap in the blind :)

Sorry DT - I am lucky I know. There is actually 2 RMDX LEs and my 2nd RMD on the way.....Black with Black Paper. Want to beat my other RMD to death - just wanted one for the safe, too !

Sorry DT - I am lucky I know. There is actually 2 RMDX LEs and my 2nd RMD on the way.....Black with Black Paper. Want to beat my other RMD to death - just wanted one for the safe, too !

..."Want to beat my other RMD to death"...?
um...Magoo? I think I'm about the most brutal freak who's ever (ab)used a Swamp Rat offering,and I couldn't even make my Rats whimper,
much less beat 'em to death...;)

Good luck hunting DT - used to shoot rabbits and clean them and then eat FRESH rabbit with my Dad and Grandfather when I was a kid. Fond memories......

Orifinally posted by IronWolfCanada:

..."Want to beat my other RMD to death"...?

I was betting myself that someone would tell me it is impossible ! ;)
How about just beating it and beating it and knowing at the end of the day, I am so lucky that I will still have an unused one !

Nah - one RMDX LE is for my nephew, really. :rolleyes:His first real knife ! :thumbup:

So only 2 out of 3 for me !

Ummmmm, Ummmmmm, Ummmmm, aahh, well, um, you see I am saving it for Future Generations - after the Apocalypse my mates will need some good steel to fend off the Zombie hordes.

chores chores chores today. and then... Elvis' Birthday Party downtown! peanut butter and banana sandwich time -BAM!
Happy Elvis' Birthday, Swamp :D

No squirrels or bunnies. The kid chased up a deer though. I didn't see it, but at least he had some excitement.

Thanks for the reminder Jazub. Thank you very much.

The runt decided my shepherd would be a much better dog with a bunch of perfume. The poor boy smells like a fench whore.

Monkeybomb - that cracked me up. Your place must smell a bit by now !
Perfumed pooches ? Dear oh dear....

Have a good weekend, everyone !

The runt decided my shepherd would be a much better dog with a bunch of perfume. The poor boy smells like a fench whore.

...a french poodle whore? :D
Careful the perfume doesn't burn his skin:
a friend of mine had the same thing happen to his Staffordshire,and the perfume gave her a couple really nasty hot-spots...

Hey can we still pre-order RMD's? The Black/Black paper sounds pretty sweet...and since we don't when the next offering will be out...

saw lots of Elvis impersonators last night and got into the free peanut butter and banana sandwich bar. the Blue Hawaiian isn't really my style drink but it works for a night
i'm definitely a fan of Elvisfest:thumbup:

Back