Red Trout Giveaway - Winner Announced

Yeah Wharn Wharn ! Steve, Thank you very much! I am looking forward to this one for several reasons. One, it was made by Eric who I don’t know personally but have tremendous regard for having read his posts and what others think about him. Two, I appreciate the link to Canal Street Cutlery. Three, I have read about Richard. He seemed to be larger than life and a model for us all! Fourth, the knife looks gorgeous. And fifth, this is the first time I have ever won a giveaway! I will post photos often to keep reminding people of Richard and his passion for life.

Great giveaway on several counts.
Congrats! And thanks to Wharn Wharn ! Wonderful giveaway. :thumbsup:

Yeah Wharn Wharn ! Steve, Thank you very much! I am looking forward to this one for several reasons. One, it was made by Eric who I don’t know personally but have tremendous regard for having read his posts and what others think about him. Two, I appreciate the link to Canal Street Cutlery. Three, I have read about Richard. He seemed to be larger than life and a model for us all! Fourth, the knife looks gorgeous. And fifth, this is the first time I have ever won a giveaway! I will post photos often to keep reminding people of Richard and his passion for life.

Great giveaway on several counts.

Congrats Leslie! A very nice knife and even nicer GAW:D

Back