Attention Redmeadow Email Newsletter (Dibs, Sales, Etc..)

Mexican Ripple Wharncliffe for me please
I offer the Linen Micartas and Richlites in the price with these, I do have one more set of denim left as well. I'm more than happy to use Gcarta or other quality Micartas, but I leave that up to you to supply. It does look like he has some in stock though and you can have it shipped directly to me. I hope that clears up any confusion we might have had there.
https://gcarta.bigcartel.com/product/mexican-blanket-ripple-cut-g-carta

Can I dibs a Zulu?
Sorry Scott, the four Dibs I had available filled up pretty quick but there should be four more available when I finish the ones on my bench.

I offer the Linen Micartas and Richlites in the price with these, I do have one more set of denim left as well. I'm more than happy to use Gcarta or other quality Micartas, but I leave that up to you to supply. It does look like he has some in stock though and you can have it shipped directly to me. I hope that clears up any confusion we might have had there.
https://gcarta.bigcartel.com/product/mexican-blanket-ripple-cut-g-carta

Sorry Scott, the four Dibs I had available filled up pretty quick but there should be four more available when I finish the ones on my bench.

I replied this morning figuring that they would have gone quick:cool::thumbsup:.

Please don't feel bad if I get bumped a round or two. Consider mine a low-priority dibs if first time buyers are jumping in. There are still 313 days until Christmas:p.

Four Dibs went in 21 minutes. With 33 people on the Newsletter, the chances are pretty good the next time.

Is it better to dibs from the newsletter as opposed to here?

Also, I echo what Rupe said, if there are first timers, I'd rater they get those spots.
Best way is to reply to the Newsletter. I'll always offer there first, then here on the forum and then Instasham and the like.

When we run out of folks interested in Dibs, I'll pick the materials and they'll go into a sales thread here in the sub.

Got it, added you on there. I cut and prefit your scales today.

I shall board it up immediately!
10a02d2931ef86cab079aca4cef6e5a8.gif

Back