Remington Prospector 2021 Baby Bullet Discussion and Picture Thread

SMKW still has about 300 of these left in stock. Most dealers are out of stock.

They sold pretty darn well for a run of 2600.

I expect they will sell out completely before Christmas.

I bought one and it is a great knife, I just think 2600 is too many for an annual Remington knife pattern.

Only 100 left for sale, soon they will all be gone!

I wonder what 2022 will bring for the Remington line........

Only 100 left for sale, soon they will all be gone!

I wonder what 2022 will bring for the Remington line........

LOL, there’s way more than 100 out there for sale, stop that nonsense.

GEC better stay away from any lockbacks until they can make them with no wiggle or play. They would take a massive beating from Remington collectors for it.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaahhhh...
grasshopper
Could it be that if there is millet left on the stalk after the Locust plague has passed...that there were not so many Locusts?hmm perhaps I will indulge in another grain of millet.

meako meako perhaps it is true that there are slightly less than 2600 GEC collectors, Remington knife collectors, and flippers in the world?!

or, it was a record bumper crop of millet and even the hogs and locusts were sated.

Keep in mind, even the 97 which had 5000 pieces had many variations, some as few as a hundred and some around 600.

But seriously, who wants a knife that every lazy jack knife piler can roll out of bed on a Tuesday, make breakfast, read the news, and still be guaranteed a knife at retail.

Some people seem to be talking on here with the mindset of a flipper.
Its a positive that there are loads of them if you are buying it for what it is a tool to be used.

Mine has just arrived, its different enough from my Tidioute version to be almost another knife.
If I hadn't started using the Tidioute I would be using this straight away.

It is perfect a proper/strong tool to be used.
If the price seems high,what price do you put on quality?

I would rather have one good knife to use than 10 so/so knifes.

I'm glad this thread isn't dead just yet. I really like the bullet knives quite a bit and have been adding to my camillus-remington collection lately. The prospector is the best knife, in my opinion, to come out for a quite a while. But it just hits the perfect spot as far as my collecting/using preferences go.

I am having trouble starting to use it,the first time is always the hardest for me (I already have the Tidioute version that I have started to patina,its kind of holding me back).

Help me out (I dont want to be a collector) any photos of them being used please.

I am having trouble starting to use it,the first time is always the hardest for me (I already have the Tidioute version that I have started to patina,its kind of holding me back).

Help me out (I dont want to be a collector) any photos of them being used please.
I posted this picture on the Traditional Sunday Picture Show last week, and I’ve been carrying it almost daily since I received it the first part of September. I’ve already sharpened and stropped it a couple times. The patina is just a result of daily use.

lPfySmE.jpg

I posted this picture on the Traditional Sunday Picture Show last week, and I’ve been carrying it almost daily since I received it the first part of September. I’ve already sharpened and stropped it a couple times. The patina is just a result of daily use.

lPfySmE.jpg
Looking very good.

Back