• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

One more done!

I have some extremely exiting news coming at the end of the week... Stay tuned.

unAKIbql.jpg

qmtrKKdl.jpg

Received and put on my new Earth Brown Scale for my ZT0566 and its Awesome! Just what I wanted. Perfect and finish is top notch. Thanks

It's on now! Once I get this set up and running I'll be making titanium and aluminum scales/parts!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

cgTGHJPl.jpg

Yes, it is a possibility. Probably not for at least 6 months but who knows, maybe I am a master of CNC and I don't know it yet! : )

In due time! In due time!

[video=youtube;WfdtsY33pTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfdtsY33pTY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I have an early RGT Scale on my 0566.

Holding up great and gives good traction in ice and snow

stainless_zpss4pfsw1l.jpg

Small update, Finally got the old CNC back up and running. Going to get back to scale making next week!

In the meantime, getting familiar with the new CNC, Ordered some Titanium and Blade steel! Going to start playing around with those!

[video=youtube;mJQX72gRXFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJQX72gRXFQ[/video]

Back in Black, 5, 0562 Black Micarta scales at the ready. $55 shipped. Also a sneak peak at whats coming next. End mill broke couldn't finish!

Got the scale making machine going again!

mj2Psqcl.jpg

0VuiJlWl.jpg

pGEOULIl.jpg

4mTztgDl.jpg

Almost a success. Have to open up the screw holes but otherwise she fits nice! My camera must be dirty.

C00VwPFl.jpg

00aL6oNl.jpg

Didnt get any G-10/CF/Micarta done last night..... To busy testing out cutting Titanium... I have to warm up! I'd say the first cuts went pretty damn good!

qccvdsll.jpg

RXmKPc2l.jpg

RtcufNOl.jpg

PtW3CuHl.jpg

yi3LPcll.jpg

4GEbJ1il.jpg

dKHMFzgl.jpg

azYbXfbl.jpg

yoEIgyVl.jpg

2g76o2Rl.jpg

Back