• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

Working on a new fixture plate for my CNC! This will increase Repeatability, Speed, and Awesomeness %1000 Expect me to hit it hard soon!

Getting things sorted out with the new CAD/CAM software still. Going to try and roll out the PM2 in the next two weeks then the griptilian next few weeks after! In between there I should be tweaking the CRYO II for final release. After the new years it should be full steam ahead!

After that plans are to tackle the ZT 350, Leek, RAT 1 and 2, CRYO, Scallion! Stay tuned my Friends!

You going to do both the Griptilian and the Mini at the same time, or is the Mini coming later?

I look forward to the Cryo II scale being released so I can actually enjoy the knife.

Loving my 566 scale. I will be in for mini grip and rat 1&2 scales. The lefty variety, however :p

I'll be kicking it to high gear after the holidays!

Possibly even get into the realm of titanium scales! :cool:

Stay tuned!

Have you considered making scales for any Emersons yet? I just got a 2000 Commander in and want to have new ones made, as the original scales are way too smooth for my taste.

I have a request to do an emerson. I just need to catch up so I can take on more knives.

Quickie I ran tonight!

dl2bDvel.jpg

o2AIy4El.jpg

I have one in my possession. I will be working on it after the para and grip. Soon!

ZT0350 is one of my favorite blades. Eager for your scales to come out on that one.

Back