• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

DU5xIIh.jpg

Heads up! If you check out my Sig I have a website in progress and a facebook page! Please show them some love too!

Ill be getting out to the shop tomorrow night. Have a few new colors/patterns coming out!

Hope you feel better and can make it back to your shop soon!
Best wishes,
- bladeknot

Hey guys, I apologize for anyone waiting on scales. Its gotten cold and I have been busy with life lately. I should be getting my heater hooked up so I can resume work in the garage ASAP! I should be back to making scales in a week or two.

Heater is going! Work will resume ASAP! I also purchased Fusion 360.... This will speed up my modeling/cam generation and tunraround times drastically! Updates soon! Para II, Grip, and mini grip are all in line before I get to some more custom project some of you are waiting on.

Last edited:
I went through the whole thread, great work! What is the price on the sebenza 25 carbon fiber scales? I have a mint one thathat cries out for one on those babies.
Email me if you get a sec, I am interested as all get out. Thanks, Russ

This one is for sale! Spring cavity is to shallow and customer doesn't want to de-assist. $55 shipped. PM me for more details.

QNYIZHvl.jpg

YY3hy2hl.jpg

BoGaxr0l.jpg

WLoS76Cl.jpg

cTXpWLOl.jpg

Last edited:
Damn. Looks awesome. I bet that material would look great on esee knives too

Back