• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

94xs_zpskqnl0tib.jpg

Still looks great after a lot of carry and use. Quality.

This guy is top notch. I haven't even got my scale yet, which is no big deal. I know the scale for my 566 will be awesome, but will ultimately pale in comparison to meeting such a cool guy here on blade forums. The knife community can only get better with people like Steve joining in. Keep up the great work.
Cheers

Thanks guys! Thanks everyone who has been so patient with me. I have limited time to work on this stuff lately.

Can't wait but I'll have to, anyway, my torx screwdriver set is still on the way lol.
Thinking about mirror polishing my cryo black wash blade, keep the thumb studs black. With the black and blue scale. It'll be one awesome and unique cryo 2 :)

Jrawk, Pics arent loading!

And jpeto, Yes I can.

Going to get out to the shop tonight and try and get caught up!

Are the PM2 scales available? Thinking some micarta will look sweeeet!!

No, They are being a real pain in the arse... They are my next project I must complete before I move on though so hopefully soon.

Order sent by email for Cryo II scale. Black, raised hex, G10. Thanks, and awesome work!

I received my carbon fiber scale from Steven today and needless to say it is awesome! It fits perfectly without any binding or slop. The chevron grooves or milled into the slab not only look cool, but they are sharp for an absolutely no slip grip. Anybody that's wondering about this guy, quit wondering. His work is awesome and his communication is prompt and his prices reasonable. I'll quit talkin and let pics have a few words!

Back