Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

Chris.......I sense a theme to the pics......but I can't put my finger on it.......:D

That is a wicked collection of wharnies.....and all with the Frag CF......very well done, sir !!!

And all the different locksides are extremely cool........

Happy Wharnsday!

95E7395D-2806-4ACB-8895-B622EFACDF7E_zpsz3u6a73j.jpg

Great collection, now you need FDE DLC warnie !

Lots of really neat pics being shared lately. I feel like I haven't contributed that much as of late, as I have been swamped with school and working 48+ hrs a week. But all is well! Chris, what a collection of wharnie's! I know that didn't happen over night...

Really cool that we made it through 200 pages of awesome photos of Hinderer's. What an accomplishment! I'm proud to be a part of the herd.

This is what I've had on me a lot lately...

^just great!!! any individual pics of the new custom slicer plus new ti scale??? great collection!

Thanks Andreas. I'm waiting until the rest of my bronze bling comes in the mail to post individual pics of it. It should all be here by early next week. ;) I'll get pics up ASAP. Believe me I've been dying to show it off!

Jensen that is one badass Herd brother!! So hard to choose my favorite when they all look so badass!! Great pics too amigo

Back