Right Now!

So some of y'all saw my recent post about being kind of stuck in a limbo of sorts regarding knife purchasing, which all together has got me thinking, what would I buy right now?

Maybe I'll get some new inspiration, but if you had the available funds, or if it was simply something on the market, what knife would you buy right now if you could?

For me, as I'm carrying a plain Jane orange Buck 110 slim today,
if there was an Emerson Waved Buck 110 Slim Pro collaberation, and some cool and/or unique handle design aside from just a plain solid color, I'd be all over it! (Looking at you copper and clad and SKblades)...
*the full size kw exclusive Ritter would be on order already as well, if only they offered more then just solid color handles... I know what Hogue is capable of, so I'm holding out until they deliver...

So what is your right now knife that you either wish you could afford, or simply wish existed?

Without thinking about it too much ...

Wish I could afford ... Benchmade Adamas in Cru-wear. I love the look and feel of the original Adamas but it was overpriced for D2 steel and I never got one. I've also never owned Cru-wear steel either and would love to try it out. Can I afford $240? Yes, but it is admittedly out of my comfort zone for a knife purchase.

The problem is finding one:(

MT-180-1T-2.jpg

Just received a Cold Steel Ranch Boss 2, so I think I’d be all over a Schrade 125OT in 1095 right now. I’d settle for another GEC Cody Scout in jigged bone though.

I have pretty much run out of knives and guns that I want bad enough to justify purchasing. I am (currently) blessed with a comfortable income and I get enough "treats" where there really just isn't anything anymore........ except :D

The BM Freek. I love the look, I love the Axis lock, totally fine with the price. I can't get past the "u kno wut" with them. Keep in mind - I was buying "Pacific Cutlery Corp" knives (Benchmade b4 they were Benchmade) new, had the very first Axis lock model, and carried a BM auto before they had safeties.

So, yea, if there was a "right now" knife, for me, it would be a Freek but they killed that.

Hi all,

Despite my having just scored a very nice condition/used (me thinks circa 1960's) "Ripple Edge" Ideal Products Inc./Made in Germany/Canadian (style) #1 (plain edge) Belt Knife (which cost me only twenty dollars from a Pawn Shop) I want to purchase the (made in Canada) Grohmann #2 Bird & Trout fixed Blade Knife (which is a lil' bit smaller/lighter than the original #1 Canadian Belt Knife).
eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiZmlsZXMua25pZmVjZW50ZXIuY29tIiwia2V5IjogImtuaWZlY2VudGVyL2dyb2htYW5uL2ltYWdlcy9HUjJTbi5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6IHsicmVzaXplIjogeyJ3aWR0aCI6IDc2MCwiaGVpZ2h0IjogNDI1LCJmaXQiOiAiY29udGFpbiIsImJhY2tncm91bmQiOiB7InIiOiAyNTUsImciOiAyNTUsImIiOiAyNTUsImFscGhhIjogMX19fX0=
HARDBALL

I want a Spyderco Hundred Pacer, but they are all sold out and I can't get one, my regular knife dealer had 1 left in stock last year, and I put off buying it, then when I finally decided to grab it, some other son of a bleep bought it.

ZT 0640. I keep meaning to buy a ZT Emerson design, and other stuff keeps coming up when I have knife money that supersedes it (usually a Spyderco, usually in M390). It's been my "next knife" for quite a few purchases now.

I just need to bite the bullet and grab one!

Back