Rusty Slate Has Walked West

Another shock for me. Rusty was a friend. I do not know what to say.

Rest in peace my friend.

Regards

Manoucher

I am completely stunned by this news. Rusty has definitely been a pillar of this forum, both him and Uncle Bill helped us all be better people. I am at a loss for words, but all I can say are my deepest condolences to all who feel this loss deeply... :(

Oh My God. I had no idea that Rusty passed as well. First Uncle Bill and now this... God Bless.

--Rip

Rusty,
Blessings, smoke and prayers; may your passage be swift and your journey continue with light and love

I haven't been on-line in a few days. Man how things happen. I was prepared for UB. I didn't like it but I knew it was coming. But Rusty? Wow, that came
from nowhere. I guess it's true you never know. Still does it make it any easier.
:(
Guess we have to look at this as a wake up call, and re-evaluate the important things. I'm going home and hug my wife and baby, and pray I get to do it again tomorrow.

Wow. Just, wow.

Pappy, Walosi, Bill, Rusty.

Say "Hi" to Jason C. for me. He'll be the big laughing viking guy with a gigantic horn of mead in it. <Well, that is if youse guys end up sharing the same kind of estate in the next life...>

--------------
Cantanistas: We must stand fast against the decimation of our ranks. What a day to log on, eh?

Keith
(burning some sage for Rusty)

It is sad to hear that another member of the Cantina is gone.
My best wishes for his family.

Again I got this news late. I've been offline pretty much since the move (my laptop went FUBAR). Thanks again Jim for the notification.

This was unexpected... I'll miss Rusty's wisdom here. He too was a good man. At least Walosi will have some good company now.

My prayers go out to Rusty's family. I'm still dealing with dad's passing. The posts you all made on his behalf helped me deal with it. Hopefully this (and Bill's thread) will help their families.

Alan

Back