SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

Boy's Knife/Evogrip 11
pCtHvAe.jpg

sparerow

Both nice James but man the "Red Trout"!!!:cool::cool::cool: someday I'll hopefully fall into a trade:)
Thanks Paul! After talking with Rich "Red Trout" Lanigan I'm glad to have that one in micarta. Such an interesting individual! You know how it goes, with patience I'm sure you'll eventually find one. Of course one of Eric's Boys Knife is basically the same thing. Hope you are enjoying your weekend my friend. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Something about spring like weather... out comes the sodbuster our friend Paul gifted me years ago.
Shown here with a Vic Walker... two very minimal but widely capable tools. Thanks again Paul.
3wDMHQo.jpg

I seldom use the saw but when you need it nothing else will do. :)

Dynamic Duo!! Add a Mora and you are set!! ;)
John :D

Something about spring like weather... out comes the sodbuster our friend Paul gifted me years ago.
Shown here with a Vic Walker... two very minimal but widely capable tools. Thanks again Paul.
3wDMHQo.jpg

Your most welcome James, that does make a very capable, slim duo:thumbsup:

3wDMHQo.jpg

You've reshaped the sodbuster. Great job, I also reshaped to gain some point but not as drastically as you've done.

Back