SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

11oIKna.jpg

I have a laynard problem 😅

I been carrying a sak recruit and a Cold Steel American lawmen Daily for almost a year now which is very rare for me to not mix it up more but it’s a great combo. On weekends I usually carry a sak hiker or walker for the saw and a cold steel Recon 1 clip point. The saks are so handy for edc stuff while the CS’s are great for heavy duty tasks outdoors. Now hunting I carry the walker as it’s super light and a fixed blade Falkniven F1 or a GEC fixed blade H-10 or H-30.

I been carrying a sak recruit and a Cold Steel American lawmen Daily for almost a year now which is very rare for me to not mix it up more but it’s a great combo. On weekends I usually carry a sak hiker or walker for the saw and a cold steel Recon 1 clip point. The saks are so handy for edc stuff while the CS’s are great for heavy duty tasks outdoors. Now hunting I carry the walker as it’s super light and a fixed blade Falkniven F1 or a GEC fixed blade H-10 or H-30.
Sounds like some optimum combinations... I'll have to try the Walker with a Recon 1 and/or H10 just b/c I can. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back